Author's note

Hello. I hope you're enjoying the story so far, and sorry for the long delay between a couple chapters. I'm not sure why this happened, but for some reason, the entire story became unpublished, so I actually used the time to edit and see if there was anything I could change (if you've been reading, you know now that Shainey had an original name, but she hated it, so she doesn't use it. Or when she was with the male drug dealer and showed him a picture that would get whoever took it in jail, and I thought of a better name for chapter 2, so that. sometimes, coming up with a name for the chapter is the hard part, because I have to come up with that creativity all on my own) And also just using this time to clean up some of the spelling errors or other parts that could use some extra description, or get rid of the unnecessary. Just make it as cohesive as possible with adding a third person and trying to have it as neat as possible.

I apologize for the long time I took to publish anything else because primarily depression killing the interest, and while that may not be a good excuse, it was there. Also, I'm trying to figure out what to do when Rachel goes on her separate adventures, which is coming up obviously. I'm trying to avoid adding other POVs and making it a mess (Honestly? Zack wasn't supposed to have a POV of his own, but since Shainey felt defeated after hearing her file, someone had to get it going straight again, and he felt like the best option. Plus, since he's a primary character in the story, having him offer a POV has actually been helping the story for me, and hopefully, for you too)

Just a disclaimer, I'm going to delete this at the end of March, so probably Easter. I just wanted to explain why I'm republishing a bunch of chapters that had been published before, and figured if you're along for this, you deserved to know.

So anyway, now that I feel I sufficiently explained myself, I'll leave this note.

Happy reading (I hope) and Easter.

Eevee Lieman