Chapter 1 Let Me Tell You Our Story

'Stupid... why!?' Dan laid his head on the bed tears falling down his red cheeks and held onto a cold hand and kissed it.
"Please... Don't leave me... Hold My hand like you always do... Please!"
Dan cried
"I remember it still... Let me tell you our story..."

---------Café------
I sat on a chair looking down on My feet as I was with My boyfriend. He was Talking about a lot of stuff and I didn't really care at all. "Hey... Dan? Do you even listen?" He asked as I quickly looked at him and nodded. "Y-yeah of course!" I Said as I faked laughed and he sighed heavily. "Hey um... I'm going away tomorrow in about a month sweetie." He Said and his name is Erik by the way hehe not the name I love. "Oh really! Well I hope you gonna have fun!" I lit up almost looking really happy about it. I wasn't as in love anymore but I couldn't break up... It took way too long to get someone. I looked away as he began to talk about himself again and all his money like I did care. "Hello dear so what do a cutie like you want?" A waiter came up with a smirk on his lips and looked at me and that made me blush but then I looked over at Erik and saw the angry look he gave me and it made me look on My feet again. "He's taken and I want Tea please." Erik looked at the waiter as the waiter just smiled. "Excuse me mister but I ain't Talking to you four eyes I'm Talking to this cutie." He Said like he didn't give a damn about Erik even if he was looking creepy. "My name is Mark. Whats your beautiful name?" He asked and winked at me and Erik was ready to punch him. If I need to tell the truth... I really liked to be called that... It made me feel like a prince and Erik had never called me dear or cutie or anything sweet. Maybe something but not as Mark. "My name Is Dan... And well I would like two cups of cheery Tea please." I Said as My heart was going crazy and I didn't know why but I felt good For once.

Hello there! Thank you For Reading My new story! It's short I know but I'm tierd hehe.... But thank you and have a Nice day!//Meow