Sean's POV

A/N: this has first person pov! I repeat this had first person pov! So if that's not your cup of tea you can click off and read one of my other smuts or click off entirely

A/N: this has first person pov! I repeat this had first person pov! So if that's not your cup of tea you can click off and read one of my other smuts or click off entirely. But if you're still here,enjoy.

——

After a bit of walking I finally found his house. It's been a while since I've been here... I still can't believe I'm actually doing this, going through with this.. After..

I found myself on his porch, taking a breath in. Raising my hand I knocked on the door. Nothing. I knocked again, silence. Maybe he wasn't home...? I saw a car pull out so that could be a possibility, but why were the lights on? I didn't think much of it, about to turn and walk home when I heard the door unlock. It opened.

"Milo, did you leave...some..thing..", his voice had a happy tone, with a bit of a laugh until he saw me standing there, on his porch. He looked shocked and stunned. Both of us stared at each other in silence, I noticed his clothes. He was wearing a gray tank top with two swords imprinted on it, looking like the one he wore under his jacket that he wasn't wearing at the moment, black leggings not the ripped ones he'd usually wear.

His shocked expression turned into a sad one, he looked away going to close the door. I caught it almost centimeters from crushing my fingers. "Jake..wait..can we please..talk..?", I asked. He didn't respond, but he opened the door more, taking a look at me. "Come in..", he muttered. I took off my shoes, mumbling a 'thanks' as I walked in. His house was..big.

Everything was clean, tidy, and there were pictures of what I assume to be his family. They all looked so..happy. Focus Sean!

"Let's go up to my room.", Jake said walking up his stairs. I followed shortly behind. His room was pretty big, had dim lighting, not too dim lighting where you couldn't see nearly anything but still pretty dark, and possibly a bit messy. He sat on his bed, motioning for me to sit down next to him, I did.

I bit my lip, thinking about how I should talk to him about this. "Jake..about the..", I pause. "About the recording-" "What about it?"Jake asked, interrupting me. I didn't know how to continue so I stayed silent. He noticed that I went quiet because he turned to face me. The bags under his eyes seemed puffy as if he'd been crying.

"What..about it, Sean?", he repeated, his voice louder. I looked away, trying to gather the words in my head. It was silent still. I knew he was still looking at me waiting for me to answer. Jake sighed. "Just..J-just say what you need to say because..",he trailed off. He let out a shaky breath, sniffling.

"I don't think I wanna see you guys again..", he said shakily.

My heart stopped. I stared at Jake who was now the one looking away. He continued, on how it would be better for both of us and the music club then went silent. Everyone in the music club hated his guts so much, but I didn't seem to. Sure I was disappointed in him at the start but now..I don't really know what I'm feeling. But now I know why.