The Heart of Poker: Dealing a Deck

In Poker, shuffling the cards is crucial to ensure a fair game. The dealer will take the action of shuffling the cards thoroughly, and with enough randomization to prevent any patterns from forming. The process can vary depending on the rules of the game, however here we'll take our time to walk through it. Shuffling decides how much of a chance we have of winning by making the cards as equitable as possible. Although it does not have the ability to guarantee you successful or in this case, a pushover. With each card, co-mingled one after another, is countless opportunities and possibilities just resting within our grasp. This game requires you to posses a skilled hand, a taste for strategic plots, or the simplicity of being a sharp player. Your wit needs to hold the capability to anticipate your opponents moves and prove flexible to fluctuating circumstances. In poker, spreading the cards faced down to each player is referred to what we would call "Dealing". The cards will then be taken one by one and dealt out to the respective players in a specific order. 

You now hold your cards before yourself and from here on out, every decision you make a consequence will follow. Whether good or bad you will not go without paying your price. With the table set, and the hole cards in place, our story begins with two. 

Two in which the deck is smiling upon this very night.