Animatic In Progress

ANIMATIC TF/TG/MC ⚠WARNING⚠ THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN BLOOD, GORE, BODY HORROR, SCREAMING, CRYING, SPOILERS OF ANIMATIC BATTLE, AND KIDNAPPING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

This will be our first victim, Annie

It was a sunny day. Our victim, Annie, looked out the window with joy in her eyes. "Wow, it's so good today! I should get my art supplies!" She said while smiling.

She ran out of her room and went to the basement. She then opened the door and walked down the stairs. She went to the art supply box and digged in. She pulled out her canvas, paintbrush, palette, and some paint. She also grabbed a stool, because who would want to sit on the grass all day? She then ran out and went outside.

She put the stool on the ground and sat down. She held up her paintbrush, dipped it into the red paint, put it on her palette, and stared to paint on the canvas.

Annie breathed a sigh of content and felt at peace. She then heard a familiar voice right behind her. "Hey, Annie!" The voice called out for her.

She then turned around to her best friend and crush, Yosef. He was always so sweet to her, and was really funny too. If only he wasn't so lazy.

"Oh, hi Yosef!" Annie smiled softly.

"Hey, Annie, you wanna come hang out with me?" He asked her. Annie felt excited, he never asked her this question before! She nodded very excitedly. Yosef then held her hand (platonicaly! :D) and led her somewhere.

He led her away from her canvas. Okay, that's normal. He led her out if the neighborhood. Okay, that's fine. He led her to an alleyway. Uhhh, what? He led her deeper and into some strange door. Uhhh, is it too late to change her mind? He then suddenly shoved her to the ground.

"Ah! Yosef?!" Annie yelped. She then heard footsteps in front of her. It sounded like it was coming closer. When she looked up, she saw...Iris?...

Iris?