Between Leaky Drops & Flickering Lights

Sarah and Faith to Squirt Gun and Flas'j-h light TF/TG/MC

Sarah and Faith were best friends. They had first met when they were at kindergarten and they had been best friends ever since.

Sarah was 18 years old, and was always kind and respectful to Faith and nobody else, since she was rude to everybody else.

Faith was also 18 years old, but she was way more nicer and kinder than Sarah was. She was always nice to everyone else, except Sarah. She was sort of rude, but still tries to be nice.

So the two girls were sort of like a Yin Yang type of friendship.

But one day...

Something will happen to them...something that they will lose their minds, literally...

Both Faith and Sarah decided to have a friendly picnic with each other, and each other only. So they both went outside, went on a hill, and did what people usually do at picnics.

They both laughed and laughed until they saw a bird flew over to them.

"Chirp chirp chirp!" The bird tweeted. It was all pure what, but a little big for a dove. And it had an usual pattern...a blue cross on its face...

"Awwwwwww! You're a cute little thing!" Faith went over to try and touch it...

But something happened with the bird...

The bird's body was being mangled, twisting all over the place until it looked like something that looked FAR from a bird...

"HELLO!! MY NAME'S ANIMATIC!" Animatic happily exclaimed before grabbing both Faith and Sarah then POP! they were gone.

Faith and Sarah then found themselves in the Animatic Battle world...the grass was flat, the bushes were red, and it was just all so weird...

Then Animatic grabbed both Sarah and Faith's arms, put them together, and then bit into both arms at the same time. Faith and Sarah both yelped in pain as the change started.

Faith felt her arms growing skinnier and skinnier, and when they were so skinny, they were both pitch black. Her legs would suffer the same fate.

Sarah suffered the same fate, as she felt her body shift shape and being compressed badly until she looked like a green, yellow, and orange squirt gun.

Faith had also felt her body shift shape and being compressed badly until she looked like a blue flashlight. Both Sarah and Faith had lost their mouths during it.

The girls both felt a jolt to their womanhood. They felt their womanhood shrivel up into nothingness, and even though they were genderless, they both felt like HEs.

Both Faith and Sarah felt their eyes sting. Then their eyes would become black and beady as their noses and ears sunk into their heads and their hair fell out into clumps.

"Ugh...what...happened to us?..." Sarah asked, noticing his change of voice.

"I don't...knoAAAAAAAAAAGH!" Faith screamed out in pain.

"F-Faith! What's wroAAAAAAAAAAGH!" Sarah asked before screaming in pain.

The mental changes were starting.

Flasth was starting to lose memories of his childhood, and most importantly Sarah, who was now being replaced by Squirt Gun. He felt tears go down his face as he didn't want to lose her.

"N-No...S-Sarah..." Flas'jth muttered before slowly going over to Squirah G and hugging him.

"...F...Faith..." Squirth Gu muttered before hugging Flas'j-h lith tightly.

They both hugged tighter as they felt most of their memories fading.

Now...Faith and Sarah were gone...

"Ugh...huh? What happened?" Flas'j-h light asked before letting go of Squirt Gun.

"I dunno...but hey! The sticky note is gone!" Squirt Gun happily exclaimed.

"Wait really?" Flas'j-h light asked before looking down. And indeed, he no longer had the sticky note!

"That's great! Now let's go find our teams!" Flas'j-h light said before getting up and going off as Squirt Gun followed.

It seems that their friendship never ended, even after their minds were changed...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hailey to Hives TF/TG/MC