Play Time

The two had left dinner, after staring into each other's eyes all evening they felt an immediate high of lust. On the drive home the sexual tension could have been cut with a knife. They got home and attacked each other , him peppering her with kisses, her palming his bulge through his pants. Ripping their clothes off while walking down the hall getting closer to their room. He pushes her in the room, picks her up and places her on the bed, Passionately looking in each other's eyes he gently kisses and sucks on her neck leaving purple-ish marks on her supple skin. She whispers in his ear "I wanna please you lover", he moaned subtly at her remark. He tells her to get on her knees in front of him , she does as told and starts unbuckling his pants. As she pulled down his pants his cock sprung free and hard as a rock. She started sucking and swirling her tongue on his cock. He then leans to her and says "jerk me off with your feet baby girl", she giggled and sat back as she rested her soft and sexy feet on his cock. Oh baby this feels so fucking good go faster, he moaned.

She started to increase her speed and felt his cock throbbing on her feet. She says to him "are you close lover i want to feel your hot sticky cum between my toes". She asked , because of hearing his moaning mumbles and feeling his cock throb in between her feet. "F-ck baby girl im so close, im gonna cum all over your sexy f-cking feet and drown your toes in my hot sticky cum". a couple minutes goes by and she stops jerking him off and he shouts "hey why'd you stop baby". She replied "well I wanted to try something new to pleasure you lover". "Well whatever it is, start doing it cause i'm about to explode". She turns around and gets into a doggystyle position and starts to move her feet up and down his shaft. his moans start filling the room along with their strong scent of lust.

"Oh baby keep going, im gonna cum any second, im gonna cum all over your soft sexy feet baby girl". "Yeah your gonna blow your load all over my soft sexy feet" she said out of breath, "yeah baby girl here it comes", "yes lover do it make my feet glisten with your hot sticky cum", he starts to scream and moan , "oh fuck baby im cumming oh oh oh ohhh". He releases all over her feet filling the cracks between her toes. she runs her finger through her big and 2nd toe, places it in her mouth and moans at the taste of his sweet cum. She now sitting in his lap says, "did you like the way i pleasured you lover". Out of breath he spoke, "f-ck yes baby it was f-cking amazing". I'm so glad we got to have a little play time after our date.