𓆩⟡𓆪 Day #1𓆩⟡𓆪

(Saki POV)

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

"No matter how hard I try, everything is always the same."

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

I woke up to hear the sound of an alarm blasting through my ear as a studied my surroundings. Strange... I don't remember the hospital looking so... Lively..? 

I continued to wonder in my thoughts for a about a minute or two until a familiar loud voice snaps me out of my daydreaming.

"SAKIIIIII! WAKE UP NOW! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!!"

That voice was none other than the voice of my older brother Tsukasa. Wait... What does he mean 'late'? I turned to the digital clock on the bed stand next to me to look at the time,

"7:57"

I mumbled to myself before slowing realizing that, no, it was not that hospital but instead my house. I quickly sat up from the bed and quickly rushed down the stairs almost tripping. After speed running getting myself ready, I packed my backpack and brushed my hair and teeth.  I guess I just have to fix my hair at school.

Anyways running towards the door where my brother greeted me we both probably ran faster than sonic when getting to school. I pulled out my phone once Tsukasa got to his school and quickly checked the time,

"8:34"

I said as I ran all the way from Kamiyama to Miyamazuka. Of course, fixing my hair and myself when I got there. I went to my classroom and opened the door preparing for the worst, but when I opened the door I saw that everyone was doing their own thing as if the teacher wasn't there, and infact the teacher was not there. I went to my seat and place my bag down and was greeted by Shiho and Emu.

"Saki-chan! You came late so Emu thought you wouldn't come!!" Emu said in her usually bubbly tone. 

"Surprised you're late this time. Why though?" Shiho said in her normal 'istg' tone.

"Well... I overslept a bit so that's why I came late!" I said.  Shiho's eyes narrowed giving a 'seriously?' look.

"God. You're such an oversleeper Saki..." Shiho said letting out a sigh.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Word count: 359

Chapter one rewrite done!!!!!!!!!! Next chapter two!