𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 - ᴊᴊ.ᴋ |ᴘᴀʀᴛ - 𝟷|

𝖠 𝖫𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾
[ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 𝟷 ]

• 𝖠 𝖫𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾 •[ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 𝟷 ]

| 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 |

The little figure walked down through the stairs with her tiny feets.
She have a cheeky smile on her cute face, looking more than adorable.

As soon as she spotted the giant tall figure, she whinned cutely before running towards his direction.

“ Jungkook-ah!” she collapsed with his hard back, wrapping her tiny hands around his torso.

She rubbed her small nose over his cloth, clutching his body more into her little embrace. but after realising the silence, she broke the hug and peeked Infront from behind, looking higher to get the view of his face.

She saw him tugging his phone in his pocket, as he was in a call few moments ago. As soon as she blinked her eyes, his eyes fall on the little creature looking at him from his side.

She giggled before standing Infront of him, “you told me to get ready, why?” she asked, totally unaware about his mood.

“what was the result?” she blinked through her lashes, gulping down, knowing what he's talking about. She blinked multiple time.

“I asked something, yn!” she flinched a little.

“ it was empty.” she replied with a pout, not noticing the seren eyes getting darker.

He stared at her eyes, but all he see was a little girl with a innocent heart.

“ let’s go!” he commanded, walking further but halted when she gripped his sleeve with her mini fingers.
He looked back with a pissed look.

She got scared a little but began to pull his sleeve not bothering about anything. He can clearly sense, what she's gonna do.

He again stared at her eyes but found nothing other than innocence.
She kept looking at him with her cute adorable look, as he stayed still observing her cute little acts.

As she saw him not moving, she stretched her hands more, holding his shoulder, leaning him down to her height.

As soon as she was able to reach his face, she placed a quick peck on his cheek, “you can't be angry on me!” she demanded, glaring at him with her cute eyes.

He watched her looking here and there, before grabbing his palm, dragging him outside the mansion.

“ you didn't told me where are we going?” she asked, sitting beside him in the car.

He didn't replied but continued to drive.

🫗

Yn looked here and there, sitting beside jungkook, watching the lady doctor coming towards them before sitting on the opposite.
The lady gulped looking at king with his dark aura.