16). Ishq ka izhaar

Heheheh Early update....

As the title says Abhiraj's confession is in the chapter.

Do vote and comment💗

Dedicating this chapter too lavender_whispers 💖💖

Some lines written by me in Hindi...batana kaisi lagi..

.
.
.

Abhiraj saw His Aas going in garden with a gloomy face,her posture down and her body was radiating sadness and Gloominess unusual to her usual self which always radiates only positive and happy and chill vibes,who always preach people to take a chill, enjoy yourself,enjoy today, don't care about future, don't overthink...Just believe in God.

But today the one who makes everyone happy with just one smile and lights up a hope in every hopeless with her talkings,who can make anyone Theist with the spark in her eyes when she talks about God.

She is the one who can make him feel home with just one glimpse of her beautiful brown eyes.

Woh aakhein jiski jhalak dekh-kar hi woh Fanna ho gaya tha.....woh aakhein joh pathar ko bhi naram karne ki kabliyat rakhti hai....woh aakhein jinmei samundar ki gehriyan chupi Hui hai....woh aakhein jinmei saari duniya ki khoobsoorti hai....
(Those eyes after seeing just once he fell in love with them....those eyes who held capability of turning rock into a soft thing.... those eyes who have depth of oceans hid between them....those eyes which have whole universe's beauty in them)

Aaj wohi aakhein be-zazbaat thi.....
(Today those eyes were emotionless)

His heart ached seeing his love sad...

Voh kehte hai na,kisi mei nahi hoti himmat apne pyaar,apne janun,apni mohabbat ko dard mei dekhne ki....
(They say, No one has the courage to see their love, their passion, their love in pain)

And Abhiraj was no less...Yes He's Mafia...He is killer,He is merciless, callous, ruthless....

Par

Par iss zindagi ki kitaab ke panne mei voh ek mohabbat karne wala tha....Ishq ka mariz tha woh.....
(But in the life of this book of life,he was a lover, he was a patient of love)

Voh kehte hai na,kayi Guna jyada dard hota hai, aapke pyaar ko dard mei dekhne se....
(They say it hurts many times more to see your love in pain.)

The same was the case with Abhiraj.He was feeling undefined pain in his whole body.He felt tightness around his chest.His heart was breaking seeing his love sad.

He slowly walked to her who was sitting at farthest corner of garden.He without saying anything sat near her keeping appropriate space between them.

Aas heard someone's step,she didn't look back and ignored it and continued to stare blankly at trees in front of her who were looking really dark,dark like her heart that day.

She felt his presence immediately as he sat down with space in them.

Neither he spoke nor she said anything.There was silence between them,sheer silence.only sound which can be heard to them was leaves which were moving because of wind blows.

For a long time,they sat there without speaking anything.

Aas looked up her face and looked at Abhiraj by siding her neck.

Abhiraj too looked at her when he felt some moments from her.

His heart clenched seeing tears in her eyes. He felt hurt in his heart,the pain he felt couldn't be define in words.