Run for Your Life

Lily couldn't fight against it. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't. She turned around to find an eye peeking out at her through a small space in between the trees, a slow, blood chilling, and twisted smile spread across the strange woman's face. A pale white hand extended out and beckoned Lily with her finger. Still repeating those words; "Be my sister, sister"

The spell took her over and she started to walk forward. The closer she got, the more the woman withdrew deeper into the forest. Suddenly, she was snapped out of the trance by a strong grip on her arm. She couldn't see who it was who had grabbed but judging by the enraged look on the woman's face, it didn't seem to be someone she was fond of.

As soon as the mystery figure started to drag Lily away, the woman vanished. Did she just give up? She looked up at this mystery person but couldn't make out their face due to the darkness. She may not have known this person but she knew that whoever it was seemed to be leading her out of the forest. The pair seemed close to the exit when Lily was snatched back by the trees, the branches slowly wrapped tight around the girls neck. Her eyes rolled back as she gasped for air and reached out to the figure that was trying their hardest to free her.

The wind began to blow hard, the skies turned black, and lighting started to crackle in every direction, striking Lily and sending an excruciating pain through her body. The thunder was so loud it could destroy every eardrum on the planet. Even with all the noise, a haunting voice was loud and clear.

"I can take it from here. She's in good hands." Lily's head was slowly twisted around, nearly snapping her neck from how far it was going. Her vision was blurring by now since her consciousness was nearly ending, her life was probably next if she was stuck like this any longer, the lightning hitting her earlier didn't help her strength any better. Through the blur she could make out the face of a woman whose brown eyes sparkled with bad intentions.

Her eyes shifted from Lily to the mystery person who dragged her away. Her eyes burned through them with a hatred that had never been seen before.

"Let her go before I finish you off" The voice sounded like that of a male but Lily's hearing had faded out completely. She'd fallen unconscious by now.

"Oh how you underestimate me. If anyone's finished it's you." She laughed and sent him flying into a tree at full force and Impaling him on it before having a branch from each tree wrap around his arms, legs, and head. She made sure that the death was slow, one after the other his right leg was ripped off followed by the left one. His right arm ripped off followed by the left one. Then finally for the head that popped off and rolled like a ball down to her feet.

"Oh Lindsey, tried so hard to be a hero. Now just another decoration for my wall." She tucked the head under her arm before dragging Lily back into the woods.