introductions

(Narrator: hello everyone welcome to the fifth of the circle and boy do we have a treat for you but before we get to that it's time to meet our guests.

"the first to enter their apartment is none other than the one and only Zendaya Coleman")

"oh my god look at this apartment, Tom will be jealous," she says walking around "he loves hotels he says they are very cosy I mean they are but I do prefer the comfort of my own home with my phone!" She complains smashing her head into a couch cushion

("I'm sure Tom is jealous sitting at home drinking a cup of tea in one of the bedrooms in the giant mansion he owns")

"Hey there, I'm Zendaya Coleman. You probably know me from Spiderman or KC Undercover. I'm joining The Circle for fun, but I won't be playing as myself. Instead, I'll be playing as my handsome boyfriend Tom Holland."

"As you all know, I am currently dating Tom and it is going great. He is so sweet, and I'm going to use this to my advantage. I have been dating Tom for five years, and I'm pretty sure I know him inside and out. I know what he likes and dislikes, and I know all about his friends, so I think I have a fair chance of winning."

"ohh it's time to set my profile up or should I say toms profile, ok 'I'm a 27-year-old manchild who is looking for some fun and here to win and make some new friends😄 I know I'm a bit young but it doesn't mean I don't know how to relax'😴, and I am going to have to put taken since I don't want any girls getting too handsy with him, now let's select a picture oh there's a me and tom gallery that's adorable let me see that folder please circle."

"Let me see the top right corner one, I don't think Tom will appreciate me using one where I'm mocking his height, take me to the next one, please circle, I love this one it really shows how happy we are, circle please make this my profile picture."

(while she does that one of our other guests has arrived he's a tall brunette Canadian singer, nah just kidding it's his best mate Niall)

"wow look at this place I haven't been in a hotel as nice as this since I last went touring in Canada' and speaking of Canada it's time to reveal my Identity"

"Hello, I'm Niall Horan from One Direction. In The Circle, I'll be posing as one of my best mates, Shawn Mendes."

"I think I have a good chance of winning because I know my best mates better than I know myself. I also think I have a huge advantage because Shawn has been spending the past month at my house, and I feel like I can nail his personality. But if I lose, I lose. I'm just glad I had fun."

"oh it's time to set up Shawn's profile, hmm he's 25 and single now it's time to introduce him," he says before sitting on the sofa.

"Hey there!👋🏼 It's Shawn, your friendly neighbourhood Canadian singer popping in to say hi! I'm all about making some new pals, having a blast, and just enjoying the moment. So, who's up for a good time, some laughs, and maybe a bit of dancing? Let's get this party started!🎊"

"Now for the profile pic hmm Circle take me to Shawn's gallery, ok this is hilarious he has a folder full of pictures where he's drunk, I think I'm responsible for 90% of those photos sorry Shawn!, circle open the selfie folder, ok some of these are hilarious but then again he definitely won't like it if I put a teenage Shawn one on there oh how about this one its got a cat on it everyone loves cats"