i. the first day

first person pov

My eyes opened, finally waking up in my waiting room. I'm Emi Rivers, or at least, that's my name in the current reality, and this waiting room. You see, I'm shifting to my influencer desired reality to finally meet my comfort person and celebrity crush, Amy Jo Johnson.

Anyway, I checked my Lifa app and opened up the Pinterest app to find my visuals for the influencer DR. I then looked around the room, it was just some pink walls and white furniture. I then noticed a bright light coming from the waiting room's door. I took a deep breath and walked to the door.

third person pov

Kamaria opened her eyes once more and got up from her bed. She moved to the bathroom to brush her teeth, do her hair, and wash her hair, you know, the usual morning routine for Kamaria. She walked into her bedroom, opened up her laptop, searched up the FFN website and started to record a new video on her "Reading Fanfiction About Me". Kamaria started the video with a simple disclaimer to not harass anyone who made the fanfics that she will read.

She found the first PinkInk fanfic that she had seen in her life. The plot was about a coffee shop AU between Amy Jo, herself, and Catherine Sutherland. The rating was K+ and the warning was femslash, for some reason. "Do people not take kindly to femslash?" She asked to nobody but the camera.

A few hours later, she read the last fanfic, which was a LotusInk fanfic, the rating was T and the AU for that fic was if Kamaria was a part of the cast for Mighty Morphin, with her character's name being Soha Nasha, being the first purple ranger.

"Okay, guys, that's the end of this video. I hope to see you guys soon. Bye!" Kamaria smiled at the camera as she ended the video with her outro.

_____
Yippee! The first chapter is done now!
I really wanted to make this a thing ^^