Mountain Sound

General

Past name(s) - Alpinekit, Alpinepaw

Current name - Alpinefox

Future names - N/A

Prefix meaning- it was his mother's favourite tree

Suffix meaning- for being as vicious as a fox in battle

Gender & Age - Male, 105 moons

Group/Clan- Hemlockclan

Rank- senior warrior

Past rank(s)- kit, apprentice

Future rank(s)- Elder

Appreciate

Voice (Claiming) - John [Road 96]

Fur colour(s)- Pale golden brown, dark brown, pale ginger orange, dark ginger

Fur desc.- rough long fur, slightly softer after groomed

Eye colour(s) - green eyes (Pine green - Emerald green)

Build - an athletic build although you can see he is slightly plump

*Scent- a strong scent of pine + moss, with the tint of fresh grass

Scaring- a short stopped scar on his side (47 moons ago)

Wound(s)- N/A

Basic desc.- a large splotched ginger Tom with green eyes

personality

Neg. Traits- slow, stubborn, Reckless, Overprotective (Slightly), Clumsy, oblivious to love,(Hates feeling useless)

Pos. Traits- patient, Calm, quick learner, Caring, Honest, sense of humour, courage, puts others before his self.

Overall- A cat that will take the time to sit down and listen to your problems, he will try his best to give good advice to you. He will fiercely defend his and others rights, he will do the same for kits clan blood or not.

He does not give much thought about love as he thinks of everyone as a large family. He will become reckless if there is danger to the clan, Is there a fox? He will jump from the tree and tackle that thing, run from the camp to help others, Fight between the two clans? He doesn't care if he's not picked to go, he will risk his life for others safety.

Although he's reckless he cares for his clan deeply, he try's to make everyone happy no matter what. One of the queens didn't get [favourite food] he'll go out on a solo hunt to get it! He helps out whenever he can, he hates feeling as if he's useless.

He prefers to go out and explore even if he knows every root of the forest. He can't stay in one place for long, he needs to be moving. He does love to sit and enjoy the sunset once in a while.

If it's one thing that makes him angry (wow what did you do to make such a calm guy angry) it's liars, He loves the truth. He only expects white lies to make someone feel a little better, he doesn't mind a little lie to keep a crush secret or something like that but other than that it makes him furious.