Arc 1 - |Wisdom Cube|

Be ready for some heavy character drama. Near half way done on the Arc 1 itself!

Overall, I hope you guys like this story more. And hopefully this will gain 1,000 views when reaching half way...

Also, I have my AO3 profile available if those who want to read my ported stuff here. (Cosmo_Writer is my title in AO3)

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Flames and smoke spread out, the remaining Red Axis are now patrolling the ruins of the abandoned islands. Time has passed since the battle between Enterprise and Orochi... Dusk is coming... As Kaga walks on the water, with others looking around. Ayanami and Nimi are close beside her, looking around as well.

Then Nimi noticed a lurking shadow from the large smoke. "Kaga..." She calls out, pointing in the direction. Zuikaku and Shoukau arrive to see this. And the white haired fox kitsune gazes at it...

There it is... Orochi itself, the armor looks very beaten up. Dents, bents, and scratches marked all over its body, top to bottom. However, no matter the look it still stands, without the eyes, no one can tell its expression. Its visor reflects Kaga's appearance, as it walks to her, not even a slight sight of limping.

"..." Kaga stares at Orochi, then turns to Graf Zeppelin who is nearby, "We must return to base. Orochi is damaged." She stated.

"What of Grey Ghost?" Graf Zeppelin mentioning Enterprise, "She is still out there... And with that same power from before..." She reminded her.

"What will not be a problem, not when we have Orochi..." Kaga responded, with the same stern tone in her voice. "They have suffered another loss due to the second's incompetence." She stated. "We must go, now." She walks back, passing Zeppelin as Orochi follows.

Graf Zeppelin gazes at her, but no words spoken, she follows up to her, "Kawakaze is nowhere to be found..." She spoke again.

"She won't reveal anything." Kaga suspects that Kawakaze is caught by the Azur Lane. As she is stating this, Graf remains silent again. Everyone else, besides Ayanami and Nimi head off, as the last two gazes at the destroyed islands, caused by the battle. Before they join the others...

Somewhere outside the islands, on the other side... A heavily wounded Enterprise walks slowly, her injured leg limping on the surface. Her hair is singed by the flames, same with her clothes. Her expression shows great pain, not only sorrow... But rage... As her once yellow glowing eyes turn back into normal violent eyes, it remains dull...

•---------•

In a dark room, Kawakaze is tied up in a chair, steel chains, many of them wrapped tightly on her legs, waist, arms, hands, and even neck... Her glare remains at the front, which is Xavier himself... He is also sitting on a chair, legs crossed and arms as well.

"...You're gonna have to tell us about the Red Axis." Xavier stated.

"..." Silence was her reaction, she glanced away, not giving a straight look at him.

He glares at her closer, "You don't want to talk... Fine, allow me to reduce the silence..." He leans back on the chair, "You're Kawakaze, a Shiratsuyu-class, Sakura Empire Destroyer." He remarked. "Now you are a skilled warrior, with the memories of World War 2 such as the battle of Tarakan... Java Sea... Midway..."

"Your repeated stall won't do anything." Kawakaze grunted, so she finally spoke. Her impatient tone showed as Xavier noticed and predicted.

"And so you speak." Xavier replied. "Tell me, how do you expect this plan to go well for the Red Axis, is going against everyone the best choice?" He questioned her. "Surely, this is an illogical choice, notably a idiotic move."