Kings

"Where are you going?" Alastor sits up when Lucifer steps out of bed, hand around his wrist. He's so clingy now, so cute. His hair is in a state of disarray, dark curls over his eyes and ears fluffed.

"To the kitchen, someone has to cook breakfast." He pulls a robe on, lazily tying it around his waist. "What are you in the mood for?"

"You can't cook."

"I'll have you know Charlie loves my sandwiches." He bluffs, sliding on his slippers to warm his cold feet. He had asked Charlie to bring some of his and Alastor's stuff the day he found him but had waited until he was asleep. That felt so long ago now but it had only been a week. The home Rosie had lent Alastor was quaint, cozy, on the edge of Cannibal Town where little news was shared.

"I'll do it."

"Absolutely not, you need to rest." Lucifer gently pushes him back down, kissing his forehead. "Let me take care of you."

He's pouting, ears down, mouth pursed into a "U" and brows furrowed. How can he say no to him when he makes that face? Lucifer sighs, letting Alastor follow him to the kitchen like a puppy, a hand on his hip when he points for him to sit down. Alastor grumbles something but when Lucifer leans down and asks what he said he jerks his head away, face reddening the closer Lucifer gets.

"You're so bashful, how adorable~" Lucifer teases while trailing his finger down Alastor's chest, "Now tell me what you want to eat."

"Toast." Simple enough, Lucifer should at least be able to make that.

Spoiler, he couldn't. The bread ended up charred to ashes, crumbling the moment Alastor touched it. He bursts into laughter as Lucifer fumes, holding his stomach as he topples over. Lucifer watches him, cheeks warming when he sees the bliss on Alastor's face. It's been so long since he's seen him smile, so long since his eyes had that glint. Lucifer has a goofy grin on his face as he sits beside Alastor on the floor, hands in his lap. Alastor calms down after a few moments, a happy sigh leaving his lips.

"Can I cook now or do you want to burn the house down?" He taunts, but Lucifer doesn't mind. At least he's speaking.

"Fine, fine, show off your chef skills."

Lucifer watches Alastor handle the stove like a pro, tossing diced vegetables in the pan after raiding the fridge for ingredients. The savory aroma of peppers and meat drifts into his nose, making his mouth water. He gulps when he sees Alastor's fluffy tail swaying side to side. He's always hidden it, but now here it is, out in the open and teasing his eyes. He stands slowly, behind Alastor and finger curling in his tail. He jerks it back when Alastor jumps, hastily apologizing.

"N-No, it's fine, I just wasn't...prepared." Alastor stammers, cheeks flushed. The only person who had touched him there was...no, he didn't want to think about that, not right now. He'll replace that memory, that's what he'll do. He looks back at Lucifer, shyly arching into his embrace. "You can touch me more."

"Are you sure? Al, I can wait-"

"Touch me..."

Well, if he insists. Lucifer cautiously drags a hand down the middle of his back, stopping when he reaches his tail again. It's soft in his hand, wiggling like a worm as Alastor squeezes the counter. He can't focus on cooking, not with Lucifer's hands rubbing his rear and his lips on the nape of his neck. He bites down on his hand to muffle his moans, teeth sinking into his skin. He always felt gross when Vox groped him, but Lucifer doing it made him tingle. He struggles to stir the food he's cooking, hand shaking when Lucifer's cool hands snake under his shirt.

"You're so sensitive here...should I keep going?" Lucifer's tongue is warm, wet against his skin. "Tell me where you want me to touch, Sweetheart."

" Nnh - w-wherever you want- There ~!" He gasps when Lucifer's fingers brush against his nipples, "Feels good~"