CHAPTER 2 - All about Alex

Alex rung my doorbell, I can running down the stairs and ignored my mom.

I open the door right away, I hugged Alex tightly. It's been like forever since I've seen him, I felt like I was gonna cry. Before I know it, we're driving to his house. His house looked nice, I like it.

"Ah! You must be Lain. Alex here has told me all about you!" Alex's mom greated me with a warm smile, she seems very kind. I like that about her. "Yep! That's me, I'm Lain! Alex is a really cool guy! " I said, not thinking my words but realizing I complimented my crush in front of his mom.. Ahh.. That's embarrassing...

I woke up. It was all a dream? Nah, I just passed out again. I woke up back home. I'm not doing so well. My minds racing with thoughts. My mom wasn't home. I took her vape and smoked the shit out of it, popped some pills she had and just drank alcohol. I'm dead as shit if she comes home, but I don't care. As long as I can choose things that quit or exit my feelings I'm fine! Right? That's how life works. At this point it sounds like a cry for help, but I'm fine! I talk to many people like Alex. Alex, Alex, Alex. Oh he's just a nice friend! I regret having feelings for him. I really do, I swear, but now's not the time for him! I get to bed rot myself again and do shit that's gonna kill me, woohoo!

AUTHORS NOTE :
I deeply apologize for this chapter being so short, I am unable to think of anything right now and would like to get some work done. I'm going through many difficult things as of now, I decided to put my actions into my character, Lain. That last paragraph is me but represented as lain. Please do not make it seem like I'm a messed up drug addict, I'm in the dark era/time of my life and I'm just expressing my thoughts and feeling through writing. I'm not going to make this longer now, stay forward for chapter 3.

Oh. I'm awake, well this sucks! Don't ya think? I fell asleep for 7 days!! Woo hoo!