2||Dining

Adelina

I knock on the door, three times. Yet I'm still outside waiting on Sophia to open the door. I decide to shoot her a text, telling her I'm outside.

No response.

I roll my eyes and decide to go in through the back. It was one of the hottest days ever and I needed air conditioning. I walk around the side of the house and open the back door.

Thankfully, the cool air greets me and I start cooling down. I walk over to the  counter and set my bag down. I look around and notice that Sophia's not down here. It's then I decide to walk up the steps and into her room.

I knock and there's no response. "Sophia?" I call on the other side of the door, waiting for a response.

I open the door and the bed is a complete mess, but she isn't in there.

I walk around for a while and hear screams.

What the fuck?

My head snaps in the direction of screams, the bathroom. And as I step closer, the door opens to two naked people. And they're...connected.

My eyes widen, and I turn around. "Oh my gosh." I say, walking to the door. The words come out as one, instead of apart as they should be.

I make my way downstairs and I hear a series of curses as footsteps approach me sitting at the kitchen island. "Lina, you could've sent me a text." Sophia says, embarrassed.

"I did. No response. I came through the back looking for you then heard screams and thought something happened.", I explain.

"Hm, but they were happy screams." A male voice follows.

I roll my eyes at him and divert my attention to Sophia. "Im sorry Lina, I'll give you food if you forgive me." Sophia shoots me a smile, trying to make up for traumatizing me.

"Umhm." I acknowledge, letting her know I forgive her.

I mouth to her, is that the guy you met yesterday?

Sophia looks up at me. Telling me it's nothing serious. She never wanted a serious relationship, considering her family's line of work.

The guy says bye to us both, Soph being the only one who replied of course. "So, what do you want to know about Mr.Accardi?" Sophia pushes the plate towards me.

"Anything. Everything." I manage to say, before taking a bite of the eggs.

"Well, firstly you should know he absolutely has no morals and will do anything to keep his position." Sophia starts.

I continue to eat while she goes on about how he had thrown knives at a guy's wife after screwing him over. The stories continue, and the more I hear, the worse they get.

This man wouldn't even think about me under his care. Im surprised he even agreed to an arranged marriage.

She ends about the same time I finish my food."Wow." I break the silence. And she responds by giving me a closed mouth smile and raised brows.

"Yeah." She turns to put the plate in the sink. "Anyway, wanna go to a club tonight?" She beams, the sun shining in her hazel eyes.