Chapter 4

NOBODIES POV

After this simple "hello" Joseph's world was turned upside down. The nurse had told Joseph the same she'd told to Andrea. The only difference is instead of breaking down, he hurriedly grabbed his sisters arm and ran towards the car. In the span of 7 minutes, they'd arrived at the hospital...

Joseph and Andrea stood across the desk from the nurse in silence. The nurse searching for their Mama's information as they had already told them her name.

"Okay...it says here that she was in a car crash earlier today and has been in the ER for a while now."

"Do you know when they'll be done or how bad her injuries are?" Andrea asked. "I'm sorry but no. I can't confirm at this moment how long it'll take and you'd have to ask the doctor about her injuries."

"While waiting you could have a seat over there." The nurse pointed, " I'll inform you if anything new is added to your mother's patient record." She says smiling. "Thank you." Joseph and Andrea reply, walking the opposite direction of her desk.

As they sat, Andrea placed her head in the palm of her hands.

All Joseph could do was rub circles on her back to comfort her. He wasn't exactly in any better state then she was, he just didn't show it. There were far more things important to stay strong for is what he believed.

================================

NOBODIES POV

An hour had passed since first arriving at the hospital and neither Joseph or Andrea had moved. They were scared if they did, they'd miss any new updates on their mom.

While they sat in silence, both were thinking about what had happened and many different thing that could happen. The one thought that made them most anxious being losing their mother.

Time went on until a doctor came out removing his scrub cap slowly. This making Andrea and Joseph began to panic while walking up to the doctor.

"Excuse me doctor...have you seen an Amaalia Seymore? She was in a car crash earlier and had been in surgery here. Do you know how her surgery's going, or a doctor who does?" Joseph asks.

"Umm...yes...yes I have...you two must be her children correct?" the doctor asks.

"Ahh...Dr. Whales, they are. They've been here for about an hour now. I was waiting on any updates about their mother." the nurse at the desk says. Making all three of them look at her.

"Thank you Lacy." the doctor says before facing the two in front of him. "Would you feel better sitting as we speak?"

Andrea shakes her head. "It's fine telling us here."

"Alright...well i'm Dr. Whales and I was the one who performed surgery on your mother. Your mother had lost a lot of blood and the surgery was hard from the beginning til end. But no matter how hard we tried, the lost of blood was far to much. I'm sorry...your mother...put up a great fight until the end."

================================

ANDREA'S POV

"No...no..no..yo-your lying right? Please say yes..please i'm begging you! Your wrong right she-she isn't dead no..no she isn't you have the wrong person. I know it...please tell me your wrong..please..she isn't...oh god..please no please...oh god oh god no...mama no please PLEASE...PLEASE."

It's my fault! It's my fault! It's my fault! It's my fault! It's all my fa-

My internal screaming pauses as I feel my brothers arms hold me in a tight embrace.

Why is he holding me? It's my fault...I killed our mom...so why is he holding me?

"It's okay...Andre it's okay..I'm here okay...your not alone." I hear my brother say.

Why...why is he comforting me..I killed her..s-so why...why is he comforting me?

My paused cry's began once again as I hold my twin brothers arm.

"I'm sorry..im sorry..im sorry-"

================================

ANDREA'S POV

I sigh still lying on my side with dried tears on my face. Ever since Mama's funeral I dream of that day. It's like a nightmare haunting me..reminding me of what I'd did..but who am I to complain?

I gather all my strength to get off my bed so I could get the day started.

I'd rather stay under my covers tucked away all day but Jo would never let me. As I said he doesn't like me being alone for obvious reasons.

I would tell him the reason why he doesn't need to worry about it but it would break his heart. The only reason I'm still here is to make myself have to live with guilt for the rest of my life. That's exactly why I can't tell him.

He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he knew. I can't hurt him...I've done enough of that already.

=TO BE CONTINUED=

OKAYYYY I'm gonna make this short. Yes for about the third time I've not continued writing after saying I would start. Soryyyy again! :) Anyways I hope you like the new chapter and don't forget to comment any advice or opinions!😁 OH and im not a doctor y'all so some things may not be accurate!

[Characters so far] Joseph Seymore-Jo/Seph, Andrea Seymore-Andre/Drea, Mother-Amaalia Seymore
Question for this post: What's your favorite movie genre?

You are worthy of love and respect ♡