first day !!?

( English is not my first language , so if there is any type of grammatical mistake then please kindly ignore it !! )

___________________________

Jimin's parents have moved to seoul from busan because of their business,  apparently one of their newly business partner lived in seoul .
Ofcourse they were more wealthy than park corporation , so when they gave the offer of combining their companies , mr park quickly accepted it . After living for more than 18 years in busan , it was a little bit hard for Jimin to get along with a different place .
Today was his first day in his new university .

" son are you ready " mrs park said from downstairs. 

" wait mom , I am coming " Jimin replied .

This morning was very chaotic for them as first Jimin woke up late then he was taking like a eternity to get ready , And finally he came downstairs

"Good Morning mom and dad " Jimin said .

" Morning son " both mr and mrs park replied .

" your breakfast is ready , eat fast you are already late " mrs park said while checking the time .

" uh um mom , can I skip today " Jimin said while fidgeting with his fingers .

" and why so " mrs park said narrowing her eyebrows.

" i-i just dont know anyone here , i-i am nervous " Jimin replied

" theres nothing to get nervours bub , remember even in busan when it was your first day in university,  you get along to everything so quickly and same thing will happen here too " mr park said while mrs park also nodded understanding mr park's words .

" B-but "

Mr park cut off jimin's reply by saying " no buts , I know if we gave you the permission to skip today then you will say the same thing tomorrow too so you are going and thats final "

Hearing this jimin's eyes got a little teary .

Mrs park quickly noticed that and came towards him .

" sweetie , nothing will happen okay and even if something happen you cam directly tell us okay , now wipe your tears  " mrs park said to jimin 

Jimin nodded while wiping his tears then sifting to the dinning table to complete his breakfast .

After seeing jimin busy in eating breakfast,  mr and mrs park came to a corner , away from jimin , then mrs park said

" what were you trying to do huh , you were going to make my baby cry " she said in a scolding voice

" yaahh I am sorry , it wont to it again" mr park replied

" you better not " she replied

( yes they both pampered him a lot specially mrs park , as he is their one and only son , they never been so strict with jimin . they both never denied jimins any wish and that is why jimin is so spoiled too . he can cry in seconds and he is a little bit childish too . jimin is actually a brat but infront of others he is a shy person , in simple words he is a introvert, his immune system is weak as whenever mr and mrs park try to feed him anything healthy he always show his teary eye to escape and he always succeed in that . )

Okay now jimin was done with his breakfast and was ready to go to the university. 

Jimin took his bag and mr park came , they both sat in the car and drove from the house .
During the whole ride mr park was reassuring jimin because he was getting nervous .