☆13 • What happened ☆

When jungkook  reached his mansion after doing his hectic work , he  open his car door happily and went inside his  mansion only to hear soft voice of fresh   air  that was flowing in the whole mansion . He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply while opening his eyes . He looked around and everywhere was just one thing and that was silence . He understood that jimin is still sleeping but it was evening and jimin was continuously sleeping from the party end and that was 3am when they sleep and it was currently 4pm in the evening and he was still asleep . Jungkook climbed the stair and opened jimin's room slowly and peek inside and there was jimin still sleep with a beautiful face , he was snuggling to the duvet as he is feeling cold .

Jungkook shoes noise was around the room but jimin was still asleep not even flinching so jungkook called him sweetly “ jimin , Are you ok ? Why are not you answering ? Are you mad at me ? ”. But Jimin didn't answer so jungkook sit on the bed and shook jimin lowkey but he was surprised becouse Jimin body was so hot . Jimin has fever and he didn't know , he felt stupid for leaving jimin alone when only he was the cause of it . He quickly calls thier personal doctor Samyeong "Hello , Dr. Can you come at my house . My spouse has high fever . His whole body is so hot that i can't even touch " . He was sighing heavily

“oh Mr. Jeon sure . Im coming , just hold back for sometime " Samyeong assured him

The call ended and jungkook came into the kitchen and he take cold water and a cloth .  

He opened jimin shirt and he can see his hickey on them that he give him . He blushed heavily when he remembered thier night . He slapped his cheeks for thinking that in this situation where jimin needs his care not desire . He started wiping jimin body with cold  . Jimin was whining  unconsciously  with the touch with cold water . He was wiping when he heard doorbell ringing .

He came downstairs and open the door to see Samyeong thier with his equipment . He take him to jimin room and they entered in his room .

Samyeong keep his equipment aside and check jimin forehead with his hand .
"What happened with the mrs. Jeon , can you tell me " .

"Dr. His body is burning and he is continuously sleeping and now he is unconscious "

" Mr. Jeon I don't think this is a normal fever . Can I take his blood sample to check . I can give you some medicine , you can give him he'll feel better " .  Samyeong said while taking blood sample from jimin body and keep that in a clean bottle .

"What did you mean by its not a normal fever . Is he ok ? " . Jungkook was worried as hell , jimin was not opening his eyes and Dr. Was saying it's not a normal fever . 

“ you don't have to worried mr. Jeon , he is ok but the way he is sleeping so much and his body is so much hot for a normal fever . So , i think you should wait for a little bit , I'll call you after I'll check his blood and you have to take care of him ,  feed him healthy food and clean his body with cold water , he'll regain his consciousness in some time after you give him medicine  . That's what you can do before i check " . Samyeong told all things to jungkook and bid his goodbye .

Jungkook uncovered jimin from his body cloth and started wiping jimin naked body with cold water . Jimin was only in his boxer , that was looking sexy on him . He was sexy and cute at the same time . Jungkook again slapped his cheeks for checking out jimin in his unconsciousness  , he was feeling like he is taking advantage of jimin . He was thinking that jimin always hate  him obviously becouse he was jerk to him in thier first meeting but why he always respond to his all touch . Jimin always looks like a naive boy who don't even know what is it like to have orgasm . Jimin looks innocent , the way he always hide his body from jk its shows that how much scared and insecure he is toward his body. Jungkook obviously didn't wanted this marriage but now when he think about his life with jimin it was better than before . He never have an partner by his side , he was just a Playboy that all girl love to be dick down by him , The Jeon jungkook  .  He never wanted to leave his habit but now when he has jimin , he feels different type of feeling towards latter that he never feels towards anyone . He like how much jimin was innocent , how much he respect his privacy , his blonde locks that fell on his face making him even more cuter than he already was . A unknown smile crept  on his face thinking about thier moment that he started  treasure .  He was wiping his body very softly that  he can feel jimin's soft skin  under his finger .