1: Down we go

{Started this chapter: March 24}

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

∆{Y/n's POV}∆

I stared down at the small ball that currently sat in front of me as I held a stick.

The valley of triumph elders stood next to me holding the same exact sticks but larger to suit they're height.

"Ok so all you wanna do is keep your eye on the ball."

One of the elders said. I looked up at the one that said it before looking down at the ball and lowering the stick.

Both the elders glanced at each other before looking back at me.

I completely dropped the stick and crouched down, not blinking as I did what they said.

Keep my eye on the ball.

Suddenly all the silence was broken by a door opening. We all looked away from the door to see my brother Isor.

"Y/n! Uh- Elders. The vault of knowledge elder needs you. This instant."

I glanced at my brother confused before just shrugging and using one of the many spells I had learned to take me to the vault of knowledge.

After a bit of a journey through some of the vaults obstacles. I made it to the top of the vault and stood in the center staring at all the elders that stood in front of me.

"Hello once again Y/n."

The vault of knowledge guide said as she stood in front of me.

"This is a discussion about the queens news about a meet up with the leaf men and their own queen. It seems that the queen has...chosen you as the one to head on down to the surface."

I tilted my head. I didn't really exactly know much about this meet up since my older siblings were the only ones to talk about it.

"From what we know, tomorrow you will need to go to the hidden forest and one of the guides shall take you too a place where you can safely travel from this kingdom, down to the leaf men's own."

I just nodded. Each of the Elders spared a glance at each other, all having a flash of many emotions in their eyes.

Fear, Worry, paranoia, and some even with sadness.

All I know, this will be a bit complicated to deal with.

{Mini time skip}

I made my way out vault of knowledge, leading to a portal back to home or a path to Eden.

Since me and my siblings had no need to go to Eden right now. I took the portal back to home.

As I walked into the portal I could feel the ground change below me as it became brighter than it had been.

Once I found myself back at home, I had seen that it was currently golden hour. I heard footsteps from my left and looked to see all of my siblings rushing towards me.