Chapter 2

Gumball was home all alone all day his Mom had work his Dad was at a friend's house and his Brother and sister on a trip to a friend house. Gumball got so bored he needed to call someone but none of his friends where picking up so Gumball went to the park.

(AT CARRIES HOUSE)
Carrie was bored out of her mind her family was on a trip and she didnt want to go so she had the house for a full two weeks she just desided to go somewhere she thought to herself where chould she go the mall no to noisey the school no that is just to weird "how about the park" she said to herself she grabbed her notebook and left the house.

Gumball was on the swing looking at the clouds "Can I join you?" Gumball looked at who was talking it was Carrie

"Sure" Gumball said in a happy tone

"Thanks" Carrie said

"So uh whats with the notebook"

"Oh this I just draw in it"

"What do you draw"

This is not a question that Carrie did not want to answer because she drew Gumball in the book.

"Oh I uh...I draw stuff like uh skulls bones uh the sky all that"

"Oh cool" Gumball said not knowing she was nervous talking about her book.

"Can I see some of your drawings"

Carrie was nervous now because if she said no it would sound rude and if she said yes Gumball would find out she likes him.

"Uh sure Gumball"

Carrie thought to herself "OH SHIT NO"

(Well this chapter was a little longer and don't worry lemon fans it will come if I put a lemon out of nowhere it would make no sense"