Chapter 1

One Saturday evening, Frisky was scheduled to babysitting Bluey and Bingo while Bandit and Chilli go out for the night. 

Frisky saw on the news earlier that day in Brisbane there was article going on about a baby being shook to death by its babysitter yesterday, which triggered her, since she's a babysitter, she got anxiety that what if she killed Bluey or Bingo? But as she went to the Heeler's house she tried to let it go, but most of the time it came back. 

"*Deep breath* It's all good, Frisky. It's just 1 bad apple, doesn't mean all babysitters are evil right? And I'm not evil." Frisky said to herself as and arrived and knocked at the door. "Oh hi, Frisky!" Answered Chilli. "Hello, Chilli." Frisky replied with a weak cheerful tone. 

Chilli noticed something was off with Frisky, she noticed she wasn't herself, she was always happy to babysit Bluey and Bingo. "Everything ok, Frisk?" Chilli asked in a concerned tone. 

"Oh yes." Frisky lied. Chilli raised her eyebrow at her, she knows there's something wrong. "Well not really" Confirmed Frisky. "Is it about that baby who got shaken to death by a babysitter?" Asked Chilli. Frisky shook her head yes. "Aww, Frisky don't let that bother you, unlike that monster, you're harmless and actually good with youth. And yes I'm heartbroken for that family too, but unfortunately there's nothing we can do." Reassured Chilli. 

"Thanks Chilli, and yeah I know we can't do anything about it. But I'm not gonna let that ruin my night." Frisky reassured. "Atta girl!" Replied Chilli. "Frisky!" Exclaimed Bluey and Bingo. "Girls!" Frisky said cheerfully. "Where's Uncle Rad?" Asked Bluey. "Oh he's feeling a bit under the weather today, when I go home I'm gonna have to babysit him Ha ha." Frisky joked. Everyone laughed. "Oh Frisk you kill me." Chilli said laughing. 

"Oh shoot! Bandit we gotta get going!" Chilli said going to the car. "You girls be good for Frisky." Bandit told the girls. "Ok bye!" "Bye!" Said the 3. "Ok girls, what's on the agenda today?" Asked Frisky. "First a tea party with Polly Puppy and Floppy." Answered Bluey. "Ooh sounds like fun!" Said Frisky cheerfully.