000 | prologue

Apricity's POV.

I didn't mean to kill him.

He just happened to be someone that had put what I loved in danger.

Why did I do this all for the sake of... How do I put it? Uhm... Wait I think I've got the word-

Why did I do this for revenge?

Focus, Apricity.

He murdered your older brother.

You can't feel remorse for him after that.

The Police are gonna consider me a criminal. Fuck.

W

ell, That's just expected for this shitty justice system, Do they ever consider the reason? Do they ever consider checking the victim background? How this man had killed hundreds of pokemon? Those were friends, family, classmates of someone.

But father always told me something if I ever managed to kill someone.

' Pricity. If you ever kill someone, Make what you leave extravagant. '

Maybe I should've expected this advice, He used to be a criminal that always left behind something that meant a lot to the victim or maybe a flashy thing.

I start to quickly search the dead umbreon's pockets. Maybe there was something that I could leave behind that didn't tell my identity, But just something that could've meant a lot.

And there I see it, A family photo.

I feel so guilty, Holy shit. He was a FATHER?

In the photo, There was an Umbreon, Jolteon and a small eevee, I sigh as I look at my silk black gloves, Making sure they still were on.

I put the photo under his lifeless hand, The murder was quick and sharp, As he died from a gunshot in the heart.

I quickly flee back home, Not caring about how the body will be found.

I open back on the door, My younger brother smoking a cig. The smell sucks.

" Why're were ya out so late? " He asks, Taking a breath, His voice ragged from the rows of smoking he does.

" Friends asked me to hangout. " I say as I rush to my room, Grabbing my luggage and stuffing in my personal objects, savings, clothes and food. Even holding a portable tent.

I open up my window, Slowly getting out due to how much stuff I had. I run, Run as fast as I can. Into the forest.

I struggle to catch my breath. I ran like my life depended on it, My silk gloves thrown away deep into the unknown territory.

I don't know why.

I don't know why I was running.

I catch sight of a village near after an hour of running, with a proper archway on it, Mossy Stone bricks near the entrance, Some of them have been lost to time.

I take a moment to calm myself, to not seem suspicious as I clutch my things tightly.

I walk through the pathway, The locals being various yet friendly looking Pokemon. I make way to the more neighborhood-like section, Hoping one of them would let me stay for the night.

I go knocking one the first door, A two story house with a small balcony.

COMET'S POV.

My paws were rummaging through the toybox, Looking for something to play with as I hear knocking.

" Comet! Go open the door! " I hear my father say downstairs. I dash through the hallways to go and answer the constant knocking.

My father, The Jolteon washing the dishes was occupied, While my other father hadn't come home from work.

I twist the knob, Opening the door.

A tall, silhouette. A meowscarada much larger then me. He looked nicely dressed with a backpack and thick roll. He looked at me with a surprised face.

Who was he?

Word count : 604