chapter 1

HI GUYS!! Im back!!!! Sorry for deleting "You Came," I just wasnt sure about it. It was harder to write,and the grammer and all. HOPE U LIKE THIS BOOK!!

Her smile,the last time I saw her. How she liked neck kisses. She just loved candles and all nature smells. Its all in my head like an explosion. Now shes here,"sorry I cant." I just excused myself from her parents. They all look at her for hope. I especially. I never got to tell her, that I love her. A guys worst mistake. I cant see her in that bed,getting all kinds of medicines. This is the 3rd day,she doesnt seem to improve. I'm scared. She looks damaged. She looks like if she was going to speak,but she was to hurt from the heart to do it. "Talk to me baby,pls." What hurts the most is that this time I can't help her. I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! I cant give her kisses and pizza,to make her feel better. This time its testing my patience of how long I will stay here. I'm sure its forever. I never met a girl like Katelyn Brown. Shes honest,smart,beautiful,and happy about everything. "Oh baby,I made soooo many mistakes to deserve you.

SORRY FOR SMALL CHAPTER. Also sorry its two days late. I actually forgot about the cover soooo I had to like make one. Give this book a star!!! Yeeaahh bye.