𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆!!!!!

So I'm making a new book for you guys and it's gonna be a little different from the other books I've been working on!

This book is only specifically about Sonic.EXE and no one else. I'm thinking about making a second book that goes by a different name for the Lord X simpz.

Here is the book cover and title!

I really hope this book can get as many reads as this book does, and dw! This book will still have many parts coming soon and, a little secret, Endless is in the works!

I've gotten better at writing stories due to boring boring school and all the parts of this book will look so much different.

This book would also have about 3-4 books. This is book 1, book 2 is the 3.0 mod, book 3 is about the Lord X Guardians (Because JoeDoughBoi had made a Lord X mod and is adding them to the mod soon), and book 4 is about the Yokubo Guardians (for those who simp for them as quickly as I do)

But the difference between this book and the 3 other books coming up, the upcoming Sonic.EXE will not have any chapter photos, so all of the chapters will not have any photos attached to them.

May 25, 2024 news:

I am here to let all of you know that the "Free-play" part of this book is no longer going to be extended and will bend on a cliffhanger on "Cycles".

Good news: I will grant your one shot requests. I'll try as much as I can to get it done and if it isn't done but has enough words to become a short chapter, I'll publish it until further notice. So I won't have your requests just now.

Bad news: They will take at least months and months to make them because 1: I just graduated from my hell of a school to high school, so I need to prepare for that since we won't be wearing uniform anymore. 2: I'm moving to another state to meet my cousins and 3: I'm making an (idk) official Lord X Guardians movie called "Extensions", which would last up to become a series, meaning more work, more time, and less Sonic.EXE hyper fixations :(.

So stay tuned for your requests cuz they will be out soon!

- T4ilz_D0llz