𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

゜✧*̣̩☽⋆゜

september 27th 2023

゜✧*̣̩☽⋆゜

Matt had been bothering Emma since their first class of the day began. Except when their professor uttered the words; 'partner' and 'project' the pair stopped their silent fight and looked at one another, inwardly groaning at the thought.

The pair knew they were already going to work together from the moment the words were spoken, having a silent agreement so they didn't have to work with strangers. As much as they disliked one another, they disliked the awkward conversations with people who you didn't know and if they were going to complete their part of the work. Only once their professor had explained their assignment and dismissed the class did either of them speak.

"So we're definitely doing this together, right?" Matt asked as he watched Emma put away all of her things that had been sitting in front of her.

"Unfortunately, don't assume it's because I like you. I just know you'll pull your weight," Emma said as she finally stood and tossed her bag over her shoulder, waiting for Matt to catch up and match her pace as she walked toward the exit.

"I would never," Matt said as he threw his arm around the girl's shoulders.

Emma pushed his arm off as she sidestepped away from the boy, "Absolutely not."

"Fine," Matt said raising his hands in defense lowering them to hide inside his pockets as the pair continued walking, "So, mine or yours? We can work with things we already have because I know you're writing."

Emma sighed, looking over to make eye contact with the boy, "Yours, I guess. I'm stuck anyway on one part, maybe you can help."

"Can't believe you're actually admitting you need help."

"I will make you do this whole project on your own," Emma said as she purposefully bumped into the boy next to her.

"We both know you wouldn't do that. You're too worried about if I'd make us fail," Matt spoke as he bumped into her, making a small smile grow on the girl's face.

"You would totally make us fail if I had nothing to do with it."

"Not true, I don't exactly wanna fail either sweetheart," Matt said as Emma's face scrunched up at the nickname.

"Do you have to continue with that nickname? It's annoying," The brunette said as Matt opened the door to the dining hall for the girl to go through.

"Of course I do, it irritates you."

"God, this is gonna be a long couple weeks."

゜✧*̣̩☽⋆゜

imessage !

゜✧*̣̩☽⋆゜

em<3

where are u ????

emmy<3