𝙃𝘼𝙕𝙀𝙇'𝙎 𝙒𝙀𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂

ꨄ - 1973

ꨄ - 1973

"Joseph hurry up before you make us miss this wedding!" Katherine exclaimed. "I'm pretty sure they're waiting for us!" Latoya exclaimed fluffing her white sparkly dress.

Michael leaned his head on Kate's shoulder as Kate ate some cookies and waited before Joseph finally came out, "you look like you going to church!" Marlon said laughing.

"BOY!" Joseph said before almost pulling off his belt when Katherine stopped him "Joseph stop it!" Marlon laughed before heading out the door.

As everyone made it inside the venue they were greeted by Berry Gordy, "hey! what took so long everybody is waiting!" Berry said smiling.

"Joseph had to get ready." Said Katherine with a smile on her face, Michael took Kate's hand while Berry Gordy showed them to their seats.

"do you take Jermaine as your lovely bewedded husband?" The officiant said.

"I do" said hazel.

"I do" said Jermaine.

"You may now kiss the bride!" Said the officiant and Jermaine and hazel then kissed before everyone began clapping.

- 𝐴𝐹𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇𝑌

Kids ran around the backyard as the wedding gathering started, meanwhile Kate and Michael were sitting in Michael's room.

"That's not fair!" Michael said giggling "well it is to me!" Kate said giggling too. "How do you feel about Jermaine getting married?" Kate asked nonchalantly.

"It feels alright I guess..one less person in the house." Michael said freely. "Do you think we'll ever get married?" Kate asked Michael.

"I don't know I think so.." Michael said nervously "do you even want to get married?" Kate asked Michael.

"Maybe!" Michael said proudly. "I don't think so you're too famous!" Kate said giggling "I probably will you never know!" Michael said before tickling Kate and laughter filled the room.

Everyone was now downstairs and Jermaine and hazel were in Jermaine's room, "do you wanna go and play a prank on them?" Michael asked hazel.

"That sounds really mean Michael it's their wedding night!" Kate said, "that doesn't mean we can't prank them!" Michael said smiling and took Kate's hand leading her out of the room.

Michael silently twisted the door knob opening the door creeping in as he snuck in the room, Michael hid under the bed as Kate hid behind the bed.

Jermaine and hazel were having a make out fest when Michael touched hazels leg "mmh..Jermaine is that you?" "doing what?" Jermaine asked, "touching my leg!" Hazel said.

"No! My hands aren't even down there!" Jermaine said and Michael then screamed scaring Jermaine and hazel, then ran out and so did Kate "that was funny!" Said Michael.

"Wasn't very nice!.." Kate said "oh cmon it was funny wasn't it?.." Michael asked and Kate cracked a smile "I guess it was kinda funny.." Kate said then michael took Kate's hand and they both ran back downstairs.