Chapter One

April 22                                                                                                                                                                                    

10:22

7th Grade

Pre-Algebra

   "So, what if I multiply .05 to 295..what would happen?'' I thought to myself biting on my pencil. I glanced up at the clock, and quickly looked at my paper. Wait, I thought taking a second glance at the clock again, 10:23. It's only been one minute. Wow. Can this class go any slower?  This class gets out at 10:35. Only about--ring ring. My thoughts were interrupted by the teacher's school phone rang. I glanced back, to see my friends Jess and Ariel waiting to ask a question to the substitute teacher. They both looked at each other and looked at me. I shrugged and turned around and kept working. "Alright, she'll be right down." Click. She put the phone back on the holder. "Keigan Sommers," My pencil stopped, and fell to the floor. What did I do? I never have to go to the office. "Get your things and go to the office." I shot the sub a look. "Go on." She said waving her hand to get me moving. I looked at Jess and Ariel, they just stood there like trees. Still and emotionless. I stood up, grabbed my pencil off the floor, flattened the skirt of my uniform, grabbed my books, and left. What the hell did I do? That question kept running through my mind. 

   Sadly, the k-2 just got done with lunch, and they pass right in front of my locker. Not to mention there are about 200 of them, parading in a single file lines in their little uniforms like mine. 

   After about five minutes of waiting, they finally were in the other hallway and I could get to my locker. Alright, three to the right, two to the left. Fantastic, I got it right on the first time. I'm not all that good with locks. I shoved my textbooks into my two-strap backpack, and pulled it out of the skinny box that they call a locker. I grabbed my absolute favorite book out, and locked it. I seriously wonder what the fuck happened. I turned the corner, and headed down the main hallway. Five more steps, then the main office. I took a breathe and turned slightly. "Hi, what can I do for you?" The slightly pudgy, but pretty young secretary asked. "Yeah," my voice cracked, "I was in math and the sub told me to get everything and come here." I rambled, clearing my groggy throat. She went through some papers, "Oh, yes." she stated calmly, "Your father called something came up." She handed me the paper that she wrote the message down on. Dad. Something. My heart stopped, Grandma. She had been in and out of the hospital due to her heart. "Oh." Was all I could manage to say. "Why don't you take a seat, he'll be here soon." She waved her hand exactly like the sub did, motioning me to sit down. I slowly walked towards the old bench, and sat. Did she die? No, she couldn't have. I mean, maybe.. 

   My mind was racing, but was interrupted by the sound of opening doors. I looked up, sad to notice it wasn't my dad, it was someone's mom. She was here, from what I heard, to pick up her sick child. 

   My eyes fell back down to my hands, which were nervously fiddling around in my lap. I wasn't thinking for what seemed to hours, but then. The same noise again. Doors opening. I looked up, relieved that my dad wasn't crying, but he seemed to be...angry. He signed me out, and walked through the main entrance in silence. I threw my backpack into the backseat, and sat in the front. He got in, and immediately said, "He fucked up big time." Oh shit.

----

A/N 

Yayyy! New fanfic! Okay, so I kinda gave up on Drunk...I just honestly felt like it wasn't that good!): But this is my new fic :) It is somewhat true...and somewhat made up! I wanna get a lot more reads so please share this with your frienndddsss. I will love you foreverrr!!!!!! Ik that some ppl don't read these, (trust me some times I don't either) but I would want you to bc imma have some news on hurr. (: If i get uhh 5 or more reads/votes/comments I'll update :o. Rawrrr, k byee

    -Josieeee<333