five.

Faded sex is still faded sex. There was nothing special or exciting about it, even if it's with someone like Kendall Jenner. For the first time ever, sex with her felt more like a chore. I couldn't tell if it was because I was so fucked up or because of my little escapade in the bathroom earlier. All I know is that Ken was taking too long to cum and I just wanted to sleep.

"Baby, baby we're too drunk. I think we need to just lay down already. The room is spinning." I tell her as stops riding me.

She jumps off of me all sloppy and within an instant I realize how soft I was. Damn, no wonder. It's a good thing we're both too drunk to care. She rolls over and I manage to cover her naked body before we both drift off to sleep.

*****

I woke up the next morning with your usual hangover symptoms: a pounding ass headache and wanting to glue myself to the toilet. Kenny had it worse but somehow we managed to take care of eachother through all the ugliness of it. Moments like this were priceless. The way she rubbed my back and fed me water after each time I yacked in the toilet.

By evening we were feeling better enough to finally eat. We sat at the dinner table having the pasta and bread that we just made together. But it was quiet. Neither of us seemed to have the energy to talk. But I had some questions for her, I missed my girl all night.

"So who's Emmalee again?" I took a bite of my garlic bread.

"Oh, I met her through Kylie when she invited us to her 21st birthday at her place. I swear you were there."

"Nah, had to have been your other boyfriend you're thinking about." I joked giving her a serious look.

"Shutup Dev." She rolled her eyes and shot me a smile.

Half of me was joking, the other half was serious. I always throw those jabs at her to see her reaction. The energy around the dinner table became so thick after that smile which was followed by more silence. Did I just catch her? Or am I overthinking shit?

We cuddled on the couch after agreeing that it was a Netflix and chill kind of night. I feel so gross saying that but whatever. Her phone kept blowing up throughout the movie and the fact that she kept responding to whoever was texting her was beginning to agitate me.

"Who's blowing you up? You had plans tonight or something?" I tried to hide the frustration in my voice.

"Em.. And no plans just talking about last night." Her eyes still glued to her phone.

I'm not so much the jealous type but this Emmalee girl is beginning to make me feel some type of way.

Speaking of feelings. I feel shitty about how the night ended with Aria. I admit it was fucked up and I felt so bad. In fact, so bad that she had me looking at our schedule to find out when our next game in LA would be just so I could call Jerry to reserve her for that time. 4 weeks from now. I said my thought out loud by accident but she was so focused on her phone that she didn't hear me. That was too long. I couldn't wait four weeks.

I heard an Usher song playing on whatever TikTok video Kenny was watching and it immediately triggered memories from the night before. We danced to an Usher song but I can't remember what the song was. All I can remember is her perfect face looking up at me while she sang it. Her sexy eyes staring into mine while her pouty lips sang word for word. That visual of Aria stuck in my mind. Not her grinding up on me on the dancefloor, or the way that she made both of us cum with how amazing she was at moving her body. She made me feel like those words were just for me. Now I'm sitting here thinking about everything that happened with Aria. The dancing, the mirrors, her moans, the ass slap, her sex faces, the comfortable silence, the forhead kiss.