Chapter One

Haiiii first chapter welcome!!!! Also I didn't include this in the note but I will NOT be be writing smut(srry to the people who like that😓)
❤️=Bobby
☀️=dogday
⭐️=kicken
⚡️=hoppy
💡=Bubba
🌸=crafty
🍎=picky
🌙=catnap

☀️
I woke up to notice all the critters sleeping on the floor.(aftermath of the smiling critters tape) Just when I heard a loud bang from the kitchen. I got freaked out and grabbed a object i found in the living room with me to investigate the noise. As I slowly approach my kitchen, I realized that is was just CatNap. He immediately jumps after seeing me thinking I was still sleeping with the others. "Oh it's just you..." he said quietly. "Sorry if I scared you,  you actually you scared me!" I said. "Oh sorry to wake you I didn't mean to," he quickly said. "It's alright! Anyway what are you doing?" I questioned. " I'm making breakfast since I never really do anything for the others!" the cat said. I was kinda surprised since he never liked to do stuff for others. I thought it was quite sweet actually.
{Time skip cuz I'm lazy😋}
🌙
As I was finished making breakfast all the other critters had woken up. I had made pancakes with eggs and bacon.{srry picky and kicken} As I set the food on the table the everyone started digging in instantly. "CatNap this is awesome!" said DogDay. "Yeah it really is!" said the others.
{Time skip again😝}
Still 🌙
After they finished up i started cleaning the dishes as someone came up to me. "Don't worry I got those!Maybe you could talk with everyone else for once!" he suggested. "No I must help I insist!" I said, not wanting to talk with the other. {He only talks to dogday} "Alright if you say so," the dog said in a kinda sarcastic voice.

Srry to cut it here and make this kinda short but I just wanted to at least get one part out! I prolly won't post a lot on this (like I said before) cuz I don't rly like writing but still want to do this anyways😋 well I'll see u in the next chapter!!! ( I'll prolly post it in a week or less but If I don't srry)