• ୨ hyunjin ୧ - double date.

ʚ 13+ ɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝

꒦꒷ ꒰ fluxxwave , - clovis reyes ꒱ ˚ ༘
2:03 ━━━━━━❍── 3:10
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
volume:▁▂▃▄▅▆▇100%

hyunjin oneshot.
; double date
suitable for 13+ :)
________________________

So todays the day huh?

The day I reunite with my best friend, my past loved, or should I even call him my best friend anymore, Hyunjin.

It's been 4 years since we last seen each other, the day I left him... because I couldn't be with him.

I used to be in a strict boarding school, where I also lived, a hostel basically.

It was divided into two parts, boys, and girls.

There was a whole wall with electrical fencing separating us from the boys, but little did they know that there was a small whole at the corner where we all used to hang out.

Me, my best friend, or so called, him, and his best friend.

Both of us got along well, he was the type of guy that would live life to the fullest, despite having to live anything but that.

The school had outrageous rules, it was horrible, I don't know how we survived, for some students, one mistake equals to getting expelled.

Thank god the headmaster got arrested, story for another time.

The other two bailed on us, scared, but we being brave and fearless would sneak out of campus at night and would hang out, a lot.

He made me feel that type of love... the young love any girl would want to witness...

He made me feel my happiest.. I'd feel safe with him, most importantly, he made me experience things that your normal student would.

I felt... normal, which i've always wanted to.

We experienced many new things together, sometimes our laughter together when we used to sneak out and get ice cream would, and probably will always ring in my head a lot.

The type of love where he'd pull me into hiding when the guards on rounds, then we'd giggle together secretly.

The type of love where he'd always listen to me rant about my problems and wouldn't even mind a bit.

The type of love where we'd run together out in the open, i'd scream out "IM FREEEE! FOR ONLY 20 MINUTES HAHAHAHA!" and he'd follow along, "I DONT CARE, IM WITH YOU, AT LEAST!".

The love that.... you'd never forget.

I'll miss that forbidden love we had.

Although, soon after, a student snitched on us.

Headmaster found out, severe punishment, I had to apologise, I was a top student there, one who's parents played an important role there if you know what I mean.

That's why my punishment wasn't severe.

His was.

He got expelled.