𝟬𝟬𝟵. ( dying on the inside )

PAPER RINGS[ narrative, social media ]

PAPER RINGS
[ narrative, social media ]

tw: abuse

ⁿᵃʳʳᵃᵗⁱᵛᵉ

"Hey, dad," Blair greets finally, her own voice softer than she'd like

"Hey, dad," Blair greets finally, her own voice softer than she'd like. It shames her that he still has this effect on her. She'd love nothing more than to tell him to go fuck himself and let him know he doesn't scare her. But her soul is also very attached to its vessel.

She briskly walks past him and into the house that he kept her hostage in for years, spotting her mom sitting on a table, a sick smirk on her face. She tenses up when she hears the door slam shut behind her. She slowly turns around, terrified to look at his face.

He slowly walks over to her, his polished heels clicking on the filthy floor. The contrast between the two almost doesn't compute in her brain. The image looks tremendously off. Such nice shoes shouldn't be walking on a floor so disgusting.

Blair's focusing on his shoes, so she doesn't have to think about why he's walking towards her. She's thinking about how there's guck caked in the cracks of the tiles, instead of how he's stopped in front of her and waiting for her to lift her eyes.

He lifts his hands towards her and it takes everything in her not to flinch away. Slowly, his finger lifts her chin, causing shivers to run down her spine. Bunny shifts in Blair's peripheral, nervous. That makes blair nervous.

Blair's chin rises. Their eyes meet. Anger's infused in his eyes. Her breath escapes her.

"You're my property," he says softly.

Her mouth dries, and she fights to swallow. "You were mine for seven years and you still are mine, babygirl." Despite her best efforts, her lip trembles. God, does it tremble.