Fraulien was inside Restaurant Vieux Bois writing about how she dreamed of that faceless guy again.

"Last night, I have dreamed about him, I have dreamed about the faceless guy. He told me that he will wait for me at the Broken Chair Monument at 4:00 P.M. He said that he will be wearing glasses, grey sweatshirt and black sweater. Is he going to show up this time?"

Fraulien was deeply hoping to see what she has been looking for 6 months ago. While she was eating her Beef Tenderloin and her favorite afternoon green tea, an individual captured her gaze. It was the guy with grey sweatshirt and black sweater, he walked passed the tinted windows of the restaurant. He was on rush, he is like looking for something or rather someone. Fraulien called the staff to pay for what she had consumed when she realized that her Dior Bag was missing. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and said "J'aimerais payer en ligne si cela ne vous dérange pas." ("I would like to pay online if you don't mind.") "Pas de problème du tout, Madame." ("No problem at all, Ma'am.") the staff replied to her. She then grabbed her phone and notebook and left the place immediately.

Fraulien's POV:

I was running after the guy I just saw earlier. After a few minutes of running, I stopped and looked around. I lost him, I lose my sign again.

Carried by the sadness and disappointment she has been feeling, she sat on one of the bench and started crying.

Somebody's POV:

I was walking after a lady with a long brown dress and black sunglasses, when she dropped her bag. She didn't even noticed it so I picked up the bag and I am ready to return it to her but when I get up and turn around, she was already gone. I ran away as fast as I can but I can't find her. I was about to surrender it to the Lost And Found but I saw someone. She was sitting at the bench, crying for some certain reason. It was dark there and I was not able to recognize her face. I pulled my embroidered handkerchief and gave it to her. "Voici mon mouchoir, Mademoiselle, gardez-le pour moi. Prenez-en soin, c'est sentimental." ("Here is my handkerchief, Miss, keep it for me. Take care of that, that's sentimental." )
"Merci" (thank you) she said and I head back to my apartment, hoping I can return it tomorrow.

Fraulien's POV:

I was there sitting, gradually losing hope until someone approached me and gave me a handkerchief. I took it and said 'thank you'. I was about to ask his name but he is no longer around. I stand up and went back to my apartment. "I still have a lot of laundry to do tomorrow. It's already dark and I need to get back home."

Fraulien finally reaches her apartment door. She get her keys from her sweatshirt and finally opened the door. She changed her clothes and prepare a dinner. "I guess I'm just going to cook Sinangag (Fried Rice)and Tortang Talong (Eggplant Omelette) for dinner." She finished her dinner. She was lying on her bed, thinking out loud about what happened earlier. She looked at the handkerchief in her hands. She blinked and something flashed back.

"Para 'to sayo. Sana kapag nagkalayo na tayo, alalahanin mo parin ako ha?... (This is for you. When we are far apart, please remember me, okay?) a voice of a girl that echoes. "This handkerchief is so familiar. I think I have gave it to someone." she said to herself. She rushed and grabbed her notebook and wrote:

"I have no idea if I have lost or found the sign. But I'm hoping for a second sign. I wish that there's something with this guy and my dreams. My second sign is; somebody at the laundry store will approach me and ask where I get the handkerchief."