A Stressed Situation

Early in the morning, Emily got up late as she realized she was late for school, she got up from bed and got ready within 40 minutes. 

She got down and rushed towards the dining table,  grabbed the sandwich to feed on the way as she rushed towards the door, 

"Emily!! Emily!!! Don't you dare leave the house without finishing the breakfast!!!".

Emily heard her mom as she stopped in her tracks and sighed, she went towards the dining table finished the glass of milk and went towards the door while saying, "See ya mom! Bye!!". Emily's mom sighed while looking at her leaving for school,

As Emily went towards her scooter, she noticed her pet dog sitting on her scooter as she whined, "Rio... get down idiot I'm getting late", she held her dog and put it down but the dog swiftly climbed up the scooter, and sat there again, unable to help the situation she got frustrated, and she heard the notification of the phone, it was a text message from her friend Julia, "Emily, I saw the science teacher entering the school early today, don't be late to the first class". 

Emily had enough as she put the phone back into her bag and noticed the sandwich in her hand as she made a playful expression and started hopping, she held the sandwich higher, "Rio! look, look,". The dog instantly got down to play then Emily said "catch!!!" as she threw the sandwich somewhere far away, the dog started running in the direction where the sandwich fell as Emily swiftly managed to hop on her scooter and rushed towards her school,

 The dog instantly got down to play then Emily said "catch!!!" as she threw the sandwich somewhere far away, the dog started running in the direction where the sandwich fell as Emily swiftly managed to hop on her scooter and rushed towards her sch...

Emily was 19 year old high school final year student. She was highly ambitious to become a doctor. She was serious when it comes to her career and her family and therefore,  wholeheartedly dedicated her life towards achieving perfection in terms of knowledge and skills. However, she had never been interested in show-off about anything great, therefore she was least interested in academic life. She believes that there's no such tool that can measure a human mind and potential. Hence, she was barely interested in academic life and protocols. 

Emily reached school as she parked her scooter and rushed towards the classroom, she saw her professor was already in the class and was facing the writing board. She looked towards Julia; Julia shook her head and pointed towards her watch indicating that it's already late. However, Emily barely cared as the professor is already facing the writing board she tried sneaking into the class.

 However, Emily barely cared as the professor is already facing the writing board she tried sneaking into the class