Chapter 4

The boys just stand there and awkwardly stare at me.
"Um, hello?" I say nervously. Nobody says anything, each boys eyes sorta gawking at me. Now that I notice, each one was so attractive.
"What's your name love?" One with light brown hair and eyes finally said.
"Ema." I say felling the heat rise in my cheeks.
"I'm Liam," he replied. "And this is Niall, Zayn, Louis, and that guy next to you is Harry."
"Oh, well hi." I said quietly.
They still just stood there watching me. The one he called Zayn was the guy I racked. Oops.
"Wanna tour the house?" Liam asked.
"Aren't you guys supposed to be vicious, scary men who try to rape me and hurt me and stuff?" I ask cautiously.
The boys let out nervous laughs.
"Listen babe," Zayn said "honestly we don't want to hurt you."
"Then why did you kidnap me?"
Niall looked around like searching for an answer.
"Hello?" I pried.
"I don't really know." He stuttered.
"So you guys followed me around, drugged me, and then took me to who the hell knows where for no reason?!"
"Calm down love." Harry said.
"We we're just playing truth or dare and I dared Zayn to kidnap the first girl and well here we are."
"First, I'm not your love. Second, This was all just a dare! When can I go home?!"
"Well never." Zayn said emotionlessly.