🩷 Hell's Daugther 🩷

🔥 Name: 🔥Azrana

🔥 Name: 🔥
Azrana

🔥 Nicknames: 🔥
Aza, Azra

🔥 Alias: 🔥
Angel of Death
[It's what her father named her after, hoping for her to be deadly.]

🔥 Age: 🔥
22

🔥 Gender: 🔥
Female

🔥 Species?: 🔥
Demigod

🔥 Powers?: 🔥
Her main powers revolve around fire, and fire manipulation. She can easily summon it, and can manipulate fire even if she wasn't the one who summoned it.
She can also fly, as well as increased physical strength/stamina.
Partial darkness manipulation

🔥 Weapons?: 🔥
Azrana prefers to fight without weapons, but she is trained in using a bo staff.

🔥 Fighting Style: 🔥
She tends to fight at over an arms length away, to be able to cast those spells. However, do not count her out in a close fight. She is still extremely powerful and deadly close combat.

🔥 Weaknesses: 🔥
Water is the easy counter to her fire abilities. Other than that, raw powerful strength, or extremely ranged fighters.

🔥 Personality Traits: 🔥
- Outspoken. Azrana tends to absolutely speak her mind, no matter what it's about. She wasn't raised to keep her mouth shut, though she was taught to be smart about it. She's used to others calling her names and insulting her, but she won't be quiet about her retorts.
- Flirty. She can be a bit... flirtacious. Nobody is quite sure where that came from. Azrana isn't often serious with the flirting... but she sure can be.
- Honest, but distrustful. Azrana is honest about her own actions and words, she sees no point in not being honest, since well, most people don't like her anyway. However, she does not trust other people's words whatsoever.
- Unconfident. She may be outspoken, but Azrana is not confident at all about her actions, or her abilities, in fact feeling very vulnerable and weak in her own emotions and being. That is one thing she will never be honest about.
- A bit of a temper.

🔥 Height: 🔥
5' 4"

🔥 Eye Color: 🔥
A stunning blue

🔥 Hair: 🔥
Dark brown, nearly black

🔥 Appearance Ref: 🔥
A stunning woman. Most wouldn't expect her to be the daughter of Hades. Freckles cover her face and her body is near flawless.