第一(Chapter One)

Shen Jie was in 7th grade when he first met fan cuo. shen jie was always by himself studying and learning. fan cuo would keep disturbing him any chance he got from the start of 7th grade. shen jie hated him with all his heart.

 he cant help but feel annoyed everytime fan cuo disturbs his peace. he wanted to yell at him to piss off but he knew he needed to take care of his reputation. he had always tried to ignore him.it's been three years and fan cuo is still the same disturbing him., he wonders when will he get bored of him. exams were near.

 and he needed to study more. in the afternoon he went to the library to study. As break time was almost over he saw Fan Cuo reading a book in the corner. which surprised Shen Jie. he knew Fan Cuo was probably gonna skip class again.

 it's 2PM lunch was over. shen jie went to class to finish his studies and as he finished he went home immediately. he walked to the bus station and went home. as for fan cuo seeming to be alone. fan cuo was waiting for his brother.

 he was two grade above. they go home a few minutes after Him.  fan cuo spotted his brother fan rong., he was the older favorite child. he was a flirt. most girls in the school likes him., you can ask anyone and they'll know him.

the next day. shen jie went to the library and saw fan cuo there again curious. like a cat. he went over to him."what book are you reading?" shen jie asked fan cuo. fan cuo looked at him and replied "im studying for the exam, you think i can learn ha?"

fan cuo looked at him with a glare "no no no! i didnt know you like studying!)" shen jie defended himself "i dont like studying." Fan cuo answered. "oh-..!" shen jie answered nodding as he then looked at him.

 "who are you? i dont know you, how do you know me? " shen jie asked, fan cuo just stayed silent. "my name is fan cuo. cause you're the favorite student and plus were classmates, and  i always disturb you and annoy you.." fan cuo replied.

 "oh., right.." Shen jie said., awkwardness started fillng the air. "you... Why is your name fan cuo?" shen jie asked. "Well.., i dont really know., my parents said they picked that name cause im actually a mistake and i wasn't supposed to exist." fan Cuo said before looking at him

 "di di!!!! Is hat you?? Oh!! I wasnt expecting to see you here-!" they looked to the door seeing fan rong running to him "shh!" The library shushed him, fan cuo was red., "ah..my dear didi, i missed you..! And you are?.." Fan rong asked. "Im just his friend." shen jie said "Ohh.., di di you sneaky little thing.. Why didnt you say you were gay and was meeting you boyfriend!" Fan rong said. "I- WHAT?! GE GE TAKE THAT BACK. I WAS NEVER GAY HE IS JUST MY FRIEND I PROMISE." Fan cuo was red. He knew his brother was shameless but not with strangers too.! He never knew what type of person shen jie is. And hearing those things makes him embarrassed.

fan Cuo was straight! He would never date a man! He'll never like one!. Even with bad grades and bad attitude he'd never date a man. or so he thought.  And so on lunch was over. Shen jie goes back to class. Fan Cuo decided to skip class again.  But this time fan rong didnt left which surprised him.

they then Started talking.  fan cuo started to get to know about shen jie much more. They became good friends. And more and more cuo wu started to gain feeling for him but didnt know, everytime shen jie was near any guy or girl. He felt like he was eating a spoon of vinegar, fan cuo asked his brother for advice and still his brother indicated that he's gay.

Still fan cuo think he was straight and denied what he think is a lie., he was still denying everytime he gets close he felt his heart beating faster. He felt like he couldn't catch his breath Whenever he's near. He felt like shen jie was his killer., he felt his heart wanting to come out everytime he's near.

For that reason he started to distance himself from shen jie., shen jie was worried of what was happening to fan cuo and why he was getting distant, he always tried to talk to him but fan cuo kept ignoring him. Shen jie asked his older sister, shen gao for advice and was saying how he was inlove with fan cuo, still shen jie denied all that.

Fan rong laughed and said "he's just feeling something you know what it is." Fan rong said smiling. Fan rong was talking to shen jie in the cafeteria as fan rong then waved to his lover. Wu shu. He was the loser type of student., still he hit a jackpot on dating the popular kid. 

"Oh wu shu my dear! How have you been? I havent seen you since forever" fan rong said. He was trying to smooch him so fan cuo just goes away minding his own business he saw shen jie sitting alone. And came over to him "shen jie, how are you?" Fan cuo wanted to disturb shen jie but was too lazy, but because of shen jie ignoing he had no choice to do so.

Shen jie was looking like he was about to snap. When fan cuo was getting really annoying he cant handle it anymore he didnt care how his parents are famous and may ruin their background. Shen jie finally snapped at fan cuo and yell at him to shut up and fuck off.

As shen jie said that he went silent. Was embarrassed., fan cuo just stayed quiet, even after that fan cuo still annoyed him everytime shen jie ignores him he'd annoy him to get a reaction.

                                                           End Of Chapter 1.

Chapters Goal : 1/10

Words written : 1046 Words

A/N

 yes fan rong i those old moms who would bring up their kids love life like its wonderful suck my dick if you dont like it.