Its Just A Nightmare

It started as an innocent little tapping noise. I would hear it every night as I stared up at the ceiling fan.when we first moved in here i told my mom about that noise but she just told me the same thing every night. "Its all in your imagination".

I started to believe it was until the third day when i invited my friends over so we can have a sleepover. "Hey Jackie i dare you to do the Bloody Mary game" the only reason Amanda dared her that was because jackie believed it was real the rest of us that it was stupid.

Jackie went to my restroom."hey! Wheres the mirror?" asked jackie. "Oh umm.. i dont have a mirror" i lied i have one up in the attic but im too scared to go up there im just hoping hilda doesnt remember.

Hilda looked at me smirking. "Oh really because i remebered that you had one up in the attic" Hilda is evil. "C'mon girls lets go get it unless you guys are too scared" but no one is as evil as Lola.

We all stepped out of my room and threw down the stairs from the attic. We climbed up the stairs and stepped on the creaky and dusty floors of the attic. "Wow its so dark in here"jackie said trembling " well doyy its night of course its going to be dark" once again Lola is evil.

We kept on walking around trying to find the mirror . then we heard the noise...a tappng noise."what is that?" Hilda asked. "You can hear it?"my mom truly made me belive i was insane "i cant" said jackie "hear what?" asked lola.

Suddenly the way to the attic closed and when me and Hilda turned around all we saw was jackie and lola being dragged into the mirror. "Ahhhhhh!"me and Hilda were so scared . "LETS JUMP OUT THE WINDOW!!" hilda shouted me and hilda both tried to open the window but we couldnt.

Why didnt we just try to attic door? Wow "INSTEAD OF THE WINDOW LETS TRY TO OPEN THE ATTIC DOOR!" i shouted . i still dont understand how my mom cant hear us screaming.

We ran to the door trying to open it but we couldnt then Hilda just froze."whats wrong?" i asked her. I know that was dumb to ask but i was thinking she had an idea. She turned to the mirror "i cant hear the noise" hilda was truly scared. I turned to face the mirror thats when i saw something i wish i had never seen.

It was a little girl but not any little girl its that kind of girl anyone would be afraid to see.those kind of little girls that come out in the scary movies. You know the ones with their black hair on their face and with a bloody white dress.

I sighed not because i was relieved because i mean c'mon who would be relieved when they see that kind of little girl in their damn attic. I sighed because at that point i knew i was going to die so i just stopped.

I closed my eyes.

Took a big breath.

And let it out.

I opened my eyes.

And to my suprise i was back in bed. I didnt understand what was happening .i dont know how i got here. My mom came in.

"Whats wrong honey? Did you have another nightmare?"she asked me. "Yeah..i guess" i told her. "You want to watch a movie with me?" she asked "yeah sure"

We walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. But as i sat down i glanced at the small mirror near the door and saw the attic door open.

Was it really a nightmare?