Feeling Mischievous

Brandon to B Block TF/TG/MC ⚠WARNING⚠ THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN BLOOD, GORE, BODY HORROR, SCREAMING, CRYING, BODY HORROR, DISMEMBERMENT OF ARMS, AND SPOILERS FOR ANIMATIC BATTLE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

You already know what Brandon, our fourth victim, looks like sooooo

If you have read the last chapter, you'd know that Brandon was lured by Yosef, went through a mysterious door, Bryson had followed Brandon, pushed him out of harm's way, and Bryson ended up turning into Bowling Ball.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU IRIS?! YOU'RE NOT INNOCENT EITHER, YOSEF!" Brandon yelled at Iris and Yosef.

"Well I was supposed to transform you, but poor Bryson got in the way. Soooooo, I will simply just-" Without warning, Iris suddenly grabbed Brandon and shoved the phone in his face.

The phone then flashed purple and white, sealing Brandon's fate to turn into B Block. Iris would then shove Brandon to the ground. Brandon tried to get back up, but he felt his arms feeling...numb.

Brandon was sort of scared and wondered why, if Iris somehow drugged him or something. "Iris, why the hell are my arms feeling numb?!" Brandon demanded Iris to answer. Iris only shrugged to look dumb.

Brandon was about to scream at Iris until CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!! Goes his arms as they cracked off of his torso, ripping apart the skin, and breaking the bones. A LOT of blood would pour out as Brandon screamed in pain. Iris saw that Brandon began to cry from the pain, and laughed hard. "Sh-Shut UP you b-bitch!..." Brandon yelled at Iris.

Since Brandon was getting a bit shorter, his shirt would start to get loose. Iris simply pulled the shirt off of him, since why would an object need clothes? Brandon's skin would go paler and paler, until he was pure white. Then around his head would be a purple color, while a lighter purple colored B appeared on his face.

When Brandon's hair fell out as clumps, he felt his face reshape painfully. "OW, FUCK!" He yelled out. After a while, his entire head reshaped into a block. He looked down to see his legs thinking and turning black, until they were extremely skinny and pitch black.

"YOU- IRIS! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Brandon yelled out, but then he felt a jolt on he crotch. He whimpered slightly, realizing what's happening. His manhood would shrivel up until it was gone. Even though he was genderless now, he felt like a SHE.

When her neck dissapeared, her head started to fuse to her torso, making her a block with legs. Her ears and nose had sunk into her face until they were gone, and her eyes darkened and darkened until they were just little black beads. She felt her mouth slowly simplify into just a line.

"YOU...YOU TURNED ME INTO B BLOCK?! I EVEN SOUND JUST LIKE HER!" Brandon yelled out. Iris nodded and causally picked her up. "Yep, you're even cute like her too! But soon, you'll act just like her too!~" She chuckled. Brandon tried to rebel, but she felt a headache from Hell in her head. Iris dropped Brandon, and the decaying of her memories started.

"No! Please...stop!" B Bandon cried out. She slowly felt High School becoming Bye School. She also felt her memories about Annie and Acacla slowly fading.

"No...please!...don't take my half-sister and Acacla away from me! P-Please!" B Blondon cried out with sadness in her voice. Since Bowling Ball was here, he slowly went over to B Blondon. "Are you feeling alright, B Block?" Bowling ball questioned.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! I-IM NOT B BLOCK! DON'T MANIPULATE ME!" B Blondon yelled out. Bowling Ball would still try to calm her down. "Hey, I'm not trying to manipulate you. You know, we aren't so different, you and I. I'm a bowling ball, and here and i!" Bowling Ball said.

"SH-SHUT UP!" B Blocd screamed at Bowling Ball. She attempted one last time to keep her human memories, but she failed. Brandon was no more, and only B Block remained.

"You feeling alright now?" Bowling Ball asked. "Yeah, I'm not sure what I was yelling about earlier." B Block replied. Iris then asked the two to leave, and they did.

Next up: Benedict to Bioluminescenty TF/MC!