10. Eomma?

Meanwhile:-

Y/N POV:-
Literally I am done sitting here now. I heard door opening and saw a girls entering the room and made her way towards me. She pulled a chair from corner and sat infront of me . I asked her "who are you and what do you want and where is that m0therfUcker Felix" But instead replying anything she just punched my freaking face that too with full force, I thought is she body builder or something but she doesn't look like one. I said "do you even know who I am and what I can do to you once the ropes will be untied" I said gritting my teeth but she again punched me, I am sure that there would be a bruise on my face now, after few seconds I tasted my blood, oh so, blood also started coming. This bish! I yelled at her "why are you fvcking punching me?" She replied "just to ease my mind because right now I am angry and you are fvcking irritating me" I thought "dude, there is something known as punching bag" so, I said "dude there's a thing known qs punching bag but what you do you must have not heard of something like that" I said "You know If I give you one slap you would be kissing the floor, dead!"  She raised her eyebrow and asked "oh really?"

Then,again I heard door opening and saw Felix, I asked him "who is she and tell her to go out of the room, she's freaking annoying?" He said to her "Karina go outside and bring her inside" she nodded and made her way out of the room. I asked him "Now who is coming?" He smirked and said "you will be very happy after seeing her" I thought "I am sure he has some kind of problem like dude how can someone smirk this much'

I saw a lady coming in the room, I became shocked after seeing her face, a whisper escaped from my lips "eomma?" I saw my eomma coming inside the room . I asked Felix being shocked "what did you bring her?" He replied "your dad had put tight security on his company and he is not going to come out of the building since you freaking husband had told him to come out otherwise I will kidnap him . So, I kidnap  your eomma. So, now  I will kill you eomma" you protested "do you even know what are you doing and eomma has nothing to with all this so, why are killing her, you can kill me please don't do anything to her or anyone else." He ignored you, you said "why don't you understand our profession is like that and everyone have to die one day either naturally, by themselves or by someone and honestly I didn't knew that he was your father."

No One POV:-

Suddenly your mother took out her gun point it at Felix, you became shocked seeing this and, so, Felix because he didn't expect this from your mother (in bad way) so, do you (but in good way ). A/N - I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say 🥲  but anyway let's get back to the ff .

Felix's mens point their towards your mother. Your mother said  "if anyone moves an inch towards us, I will shoot your boss and trust me I will not show any mercy on him or anyone else so, better put down your guns down otherwise I know how to do that so, the choice is yours ." But no one put thier guns down so, your mother pulled the trigger of the guns. So, everyone put their gun down.

While, you are shocked seeing this side of your mother because you have never ever seen this side of her, at the same time you are proud of her, your mother throw something at you, it was a pocket knife, you cut the rope that had tied your right hand with your mouth.,Then cut all the ropes. You get up from the chair and stretched your body. You said to your mother," so, what are we going to do with all these creatures, leave them or beat the shot out of them or my favorite torture them them kill them. You smirked.

You heard door opening and after seeing the person you chuckled slightly and said "looks like there's no option now because he is going to kill them anyways." You shrugged your shoulder.