Penthouse.
Pihu were in Kairav arm. They were both happy in each other arm.

Kairav phone start to ring. He sigh seeing the name.

Pihu was angry looking at the phone id... she wanted to see what will Kairav do. She smile seeing Kairav keeping the phone away.

Pihu take the phone from him.
Kairav: What are you doing Pihu...

Pihu: Something I should have done earlier.
She smile.

Pihu answer the call with a smirk.

On the call.
Krisha: Hello baby.. I am sorry for everything.

Pihu: My fiancee doesn't want to talk to you! Don't you understand!

Krisha: Did you know he cheated on you. On your engagement he came to meet me and kiss me.

Pihu laugh.
Pihu: So funny you are. My Kairav will never do that to me! And stop calling my fiancee bye!
She cut the call and block Krisha from Kairav phone.

Kairav smile looking at her....
Kairav kiss her forehead.

Kairav: I love you so much...

Pihu: I love you too. You should drop me home Kairav. Or dad will start to call...

Kairav nodded.
Kairav: Yeah let's go...

They take all their important things and went to the car. Kairav drive the car to luthra mansion.

Luthra Mansion 
Preeta walk in angrily....she look at Karan with anger.

Karan: Preeta...

Preeta: Dont talk to me!

Karan: Listen I am sorry about what happen... I guess you were right.... I shouldn't stop Pihu from meeting my family.

Preeta: Please stop... do you even love Pihu? Tell me truely....

Karan look at Preeta angrily.
Karan: What the hell are you saying! Pihu is my life....

Preeta: That's why you are making a deal out of her marriage! By hiding it from her! Just for business Karan! Right really! Did you think what will our daughter think?

Karan sigh and look down sadly...

Preeta: HOW COULD YOU! ANSWER ME! Our daughter is not an object! She is a human! She have feelings! You want to make deal with Kairav and Kartik about my daughter!

Karan: OUR DAUGHTER!

Preeta: After what you have done! You don't have the right to call her your daughter! How can a father do something like this! Just hope Pihu never find this! She will be broken! Her father and her husband were betraying her!

Karan: It's over Preeta! Kairav really love Pihu! The deal is over!

Preeta: And if kairav never fall in love with my daughter then he would have divorce her in seven months leaving her heartbroken! It would have been your fault!  Maybe I should broke the marriage. We should cancel that wedding.

Karan: I am sorry okay! I was just thinking about Pihu future! No! They love each other.

Preeta: Pray she never find about this Karan!
Tears were fill preeta eyes.