back into term 4

Buzz Buzz point of view.

It was the first day of term 4, which means another term of boringness and homework. I should've been excited because usually everyone is excited for their first day at school, but the only thing I was excited about was seeing a certain Filipino. I have started realizing that I have a crush on the boy with a huge attitude that all the girls either hated or liked, or even both. I denied it at first, but I realized I've never felt more love for anyone before, his luscious black hair and his basketball skills made me feel like I was in the clouds.

Once I stepped in the school buildings, bouncing my basketball while walking towards the basketball courts, I saw him. I smiled and waved at him, and he waved back, making me have butterflies in my stomach. I walked up to him and dapped him up, "Hey Camel!!" I said in a happy tone. "Hey Buzz Buzz..." He looked me up and down, with a bitter expression on his face. I felt a little scared but then I remembered he's like that with everyone to make myself feel better. "Camel, look at my three pointer!" I yelled and threw my bag to the floor and started aiming for the basketball hoop. Camel started to watch, and I threw the ball in, hoping it went in.

Sadly, the ball missed completely, and I embarrassed myself Infront of my crush.

"You are actual dog shit Buzz Buzz" said Camel and laughed at me. I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment as my face turned red.

Camel Point of view

Another first day at school, this shouldn't be hard to go through, I already went through it 3 times this year and this is just the fourth.

I woke up early and got on the bus to school as always, I started walking towards the lockers to get my things sorted.

I looked at the locker on the very end, smelling some foul odour, it was Buzz Buzz's locker, disgusting. I walked to the basketball court with a basketball to play some basketball (repetition). I was merely minding my own business before I saw Buzz Buzz who was waving at me, I waved back while staring at him. He dapped me up and then proceeded to tell me to look at his three pointer, which he severely missed. "You are actual dog shit Buzz Buzz" I said while laughing, Buzz Buzz covered his flushed and embarrassed face. He looked so stupidly cute, and I hate myself for thinking that but I'm not wrong. After a while, the bell rang, and I proceeded with my day.