Chapter 3:Join The Hunters

When All The Shadow Commander Is About To Clash With The Goblin,Itsuki And Rimuru Stop Them......

Itsuki And Rimuru:"Op!Stop!Don't fight".

Iron:"Why my king?!They are obviously trying to attack you guys".

Itsuki:"I understand but look at them".

Then Can Be Seen All The Goblin Actually Shaking And Scared Seeing Them......

Igris:"They are scared".

Rimuru:"Indeed.I guess probably sensing us here,they decide to check but never thought of meeting us".

Merlin:"And actually the reason is probably both of you and those commanders".

Itsuki:"And why is that?".

Merlin:"Look at yourself".

She Then Summoned A Mirror Where Can Be Seen Itsuki,Rimuru Along With Shadow Commander Is Releasing Intimidating Aura And The Same Time Itsuki Shocked Seeing His New Appearance.......

Itsuki:"Sheesh,never thought we were releasing that much aura".

Rimuru:"Yeah tho".

Merlin:"Try to suppress both of your aura and return all the shadow commander".

Then Both Of Them Slowly Suppress Their Aura And Itsuki Return All His Shadow Commander Back To Shadow......

Itsuki:"Shadow commander,you may  back into the shadow and rest".

All Shadow Commander:"As you wish".

Itsuki:"Hey,I'm pretty good look and hot I believe".

(Itsuki Current Appearance)

Merlin:"Indeed you so hot".

Itsuki:"Uhh,merlin your nose is bleeding".

Merlin:"I know,I just can stop admiring you".

Itsuki:"Uhh,let's slide this first.Hey rimuru where are you?".

He Then Just Realize That Rimuru Already Left His Head And Then Saw Him Talking With The Goblin......

Rimuru:"Can you show us the way".