The Successor

(tenya's pov)

I was doing what I needed at the UA entrance exams and got the points I needed, when we were done instead of doing the writing portion, I was pulled out. I was summoned by none other than all might. I was very stunned. "Hello all might, may I ask, why I was called here?" He gave me his classic smile and responded, "Young Tenya I saw you at the entry exam fight portion and I have to say, I'm very impressed with you, so I want to make you my successor if you're up to it." My eyes widened "what do you mean successor?"

~~An Hour Long Quirk & Successor Explanation later~~

"I will gladly except all might" I said with confidence, he responded with a smile then reached at his head, I was confused so I watched. He pulled a hair from his head. "Eat this" he said, I was confused at first but I then remembered that the quirk was to be transmitted by DNA. I ate the hair. I knew I was going to brush my teeth ten thousand times tonight. 

I felt a surge of energy go through me, 'does he really have this much power?!' he sent me back home since the explanation was so long that it took up the writing portion. 

(This next part is based off of one of my theory's)

I wasn't exactly thrilled to go home because that would mean drama between my parents and Tensei. They were for sure going to be arguing. 

When I got in the house, just as I predicted, they were arguing. I walked up and gave Tensei a hug "Just let it go." He sighed and looked at me, "Tenya do you wanna know why I have been arguing with mom and dad lately?" Mom and Dad started yelling at him again. I was curious to know so I responded with, "yes, I would like to know." He gave me a smile while Mom and Dad were still yelling, though I could still hear him. "It's because I'm your real Dad their your grandparents." I couldn't believe it. I didn't know weather to be happy or sad. He then said "You have a choice, you can either stay with them or go with me, and don't worry we'll still be in Japan I know about UA." I didn't know what to choose but if he is my dad I know I should go with him. "I'll go with you, but how are you supposed to go places, you're paralyzed?" He gave me a smile and responded with, "I have a lover that's where we're moving."

My 'parents' left the room by now and my real Dad told me to pack my bags so I am doing so. 

~time skip~

We arrived at his lovers house and I was kind of anxious, I don't have a good track record on first meetings (pun intended). He got out of the car and signalled for me to follow him. I got out and we walked up to the front door. He rang the doorbell and out walked Enji Todoroki?! "Oh, Tensei, my daughter is in her room and we have already prepared a room for Iida" Tensei then responded with, "thank you my future father in law!" He chuckled and rolled his wheelchair in. I followed behind him until a guy with half red, half white hair came up to me. "Come with me I'll show you your room." He said. I looked at my brothe- I mean father to make sure it was safe. "Don't worry iida that's my girlfriends brother, he's just showing you where your room will be!" I nodded and followed the boy. 

Once he showed me the room he said, "My names Shoto Todoroki, what's yours?" I smiled and responded with, "I'm Iida, nice to meet you Todoroki" He had two different eyes and had a huge mark on his eye. I didn't ask him about it though because I don't wanna be rude. 
____________________________________________

Hope ya liked it! The ship of Tensei and feyumi was chosen my one of my friends so I hope ya like it!