Chapter #1

It was just with the first meeting. That's all it took. He was my one and only,he only looked at me and just went his way.  I was just there to find out whether I had my dad's powers or not. Nothing more would come of it or so I thought.

"Jon this is Batman son,Damien.",Superman said while putting his hand on Jon shoulder.

"So this is Superman son? Wow I was expecting more than just him.",Damien said as he turned and walked away.

"Damien that's is not how we treat our guests!",Batman exclaimed as robin looked at him.

"Whatever old man,they ain't my guests.",Damien said as he walked away ignoring his father.

"I am sorry about him,Kent. He doesn't know how to interact with others.",Batman told Superman and his son.

"It's ok Bruce. Hey Jon why not try to get along with him?",Superman told Jon as he went with Batman to talk for a bit more.

-they both started to talk Jon walked off-

"Bruce how long was he with his mother?",Superman asked as he walked to Bruce.

"Too long Clark,I fear he will-",Batman was about to finished before her and Superman heard.

"IS THAT A GIANT PENNY?!?!",Jon exclaimed as he heard Damien yell back.

"DONT TOUCH THE GIANT PENNY!!!",Damien yelled back.

-A bit later after doing medical examinations on Jon,he began to walk to where Damien was. Damien was on his computer and was browsing on it. He got behind him and started to snoop as he looked at his computer-

"What is it?",Damien asked.

"What?",Jon asked back.

"Why are you here?",Damien asked.

"I wanted to see what you were up to.",Jon said.

"Well leave me be,I don't need a babysitter.",Damien explained as he texted someone and got up to pet his cow.

"You have a cow?",Jon asked.

"Yeah so? Can't a boy have a cow?",Damien asked.

"Never said you can't tho.",Jon said as he pet the cow head.

"Hey don't-",Damien was about to say something but he stop midway.

"What is it?",Jon asked.

"You are floating.",Damien said.

-Jon had begun to float without even knowing-

"Woah there kid!",Damien grabbed Jon as he began to go up.

-he send a grappling hook and tied Jon to a barrel-

"Ok you know what,I will get Superman-",Damien said as he was going to get Superman.

"Boys are you two ok?-",Batman said before seeing Jon floating.

"Clark I think you should get in here.",Batman said as he walked to Jon.

"Bats what is-",Superman said as he looked at Jon.

-Superman went to Jon and began to get excited since his son could now fly. Robin looked at Batman and just looked puzzled and left-

-A few hours later-

"Yo Damien,Mr Wayne asked me to come get you for something-",Jon said as he entered the kitchen and didn't see Damien there.

"Looking for Damien?",Asked someone behind Jon.

-Jon turned quick as he saw that someone was standing at the door wearing a black suit with a mask and a blue logo on his chest with some weapons and gadgets on his side-

"Sorry to have startled you. My name is Dick Grayson or Nightwing. I assume you were expecting Damien to be here,right?",Dick asked as he moved past Jon.

"Y-yeah I was.",Jon said.

"He must be at the training ground. That's one kid who doesn't know how to have fun.",Dick said as he drank some orange juice.

"How come?",Jon asked as he sat down.

"Well he-",Dick was about to explain someone interrupt him.

"Dick,Don't just tell anyone my business!",Damien said as he wiped his forehead.

"Come on Damien. Stop being so uptight-",Dick was about to insult Damien til he responded back.

"Want me to tell him what you used to do before Batman took you in.",Damien said as he looked at dick do a 180.

"You know what,I think I am late for practice. So see you later dork!",Dick said as he left.

"You are such a-",Damien was about to say something but remembered that Jon was still there.

"Uh Damien?",Jon asked.

"Ignore that. But you were looking for me?",Damien asked.

"Yeah Mr.Wayne asked me to come get you.",Jon said as he walked to Damien.

"Do you know where he is?",Damiem asked.

"Yes,he is at the med bay.",Jon answered.

"Ok let's go.",Damien said as he started walking away with Jon chasing after him.

"Wait for me-",Jon said as he tripped over and was about to hit one of the spike rod that was on the wall as decoration.

-Jon thought it would hurt more when he hit til he heard someone says-

"Hey,you ok?",Damien said as he was now holding Jon in his arms.

-Jon unknowingly started to blushed as he felt Damien holding him and Jon just felt his heart speeding up-

(Jon's thoughts): "W-What is this feeling!?" "He caught me,when he could have just let me fall." Why is my heart feeling this way." "Why do I have a feeling of I want to make him mine....."

"Jon? Jon? Jon?!",Damien exclaimed as he saw Jon dosing off.

"Hey idiot we have to go.",Damien said as he stood Jon back up.

"S-senpai....",Jon said quietly as he looked at Damien.

"What was that Jon?",Damien asked Jon.

"Nothing!!!",Jon said as he blushed and looked away.

"You sure?",Damien asked again.

-they continued as they left-

[To be continued]