sorry Lucy :3

I walk around seams to be a mansion im looking for the dining table. Not really i was actually looking for a exit.

I kept walking around i mean how big is this place come on!

I kept walking eveywere i found a open window i was about to climb down then i heard a voice.

"Were do you think you're going?"

"Sorry Zeref i was just admiring the view"i say smiling oviestly i was lying.

"Looked like you trying to escape"he said emotionless.

"No now weres the food?"i say still smiling i was so nervouse inside me i was starting to shake a little.

"Follow me"he said calmed and i felt releaved. I followed behind him and he pointed at a table and i sit with him next to me.

I started eatibg so did he. Things in my head kept poping up.

I could stab him with the fork right now! I could escape by the window!

"You cant escape Lucy you're mine"he said and continued eating i had the fork in my hand in a stabing position. He looked at my hand and reacted i saw him.

I rais my hand to stab him he grabed my hand way to fast.

"Close one"he said smerking. He than grabed me tight by my risk and pulled me all the way to the room and locked me in there again.

"You're punishment. You wont eat today"he said as i heard his steps go away

I found a metal toob in the bathroom i started ti hit the wall hard as it started cracking i made a hole i kept hiting it and made it wider.

I made a hole that i could fit in it takes me to a empty room though i jump in and the door was unlocked so i exited i tip toed to the window i look down i can climb.

I put a foot down and another i started to climb down i felt happy fresh air Finnally!

I soon felt a hand on my hand that was holding myself from falling. "Lucy what are you doing?"asked Zeref grabing me.

"Let me go!"i say mad "if i do you'll fall"he said smiling. He pulled me up and forced me to stay in another room.

"Whats this room! It's uglyer than mine!"i say "hey it's my room i guess ill have to watch you from now on so now you sleep with me"he said smiling.

"Hell nuuuu!"i say trying to release myself from his arms "sorry Lucy"he said than pushed me in the room and locked the door again.