🚩 11

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━
𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙾 𝙰 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃
━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Sunday was her favorite day ever since she became an adult cause it was her rest day, however , what's the use of having such day if she was constantly being eyed by a certain Haitani Rindou.

It wasn't her fault his brother poked him so early in the morning, why is he even venting his frustration on her?

"Stop staring. "

"I'm not. "

"Keep telling yourself that. Jeez, if you have problems , go rant to Ran. You brothers are driving me nuts. "

Rindou merely scoffed and toon a step forward towards her, his eyes never leaving her form as she kept eating the breakfast that Ran made for her earlier.

Ran had already left, he merely gave his little brother a taunting smirk before wearing the jacket and leaving earlier.

"Are you on your periods everyday? "

"Don't say that when you've literally just-"

She stopped, realizing she was about to say what happened the night after they both took her first and Rindou immediately gave her a very good orgasm using his fingers on the kitchen counter just several days ago.

Heat rushed to her cheeks and she shut herself up instead by shoving a spoonful of her favorites in her mouth, Rindou taking notice of her flushed state couldn't help but smirk and leaned down until their foreheads were pressed together,

Making her stop from eating, the fork was still between her lips while Rindou kept his half-lidded eyes down to her pinkish pair, if he were to describe her lips, they were softer than any type of flower petals that the pad of his fingers have touched.

It fit together with his own, remembering how he kissed her that night and the vibrations when she moaned transferring to his pair, leaving a somewhat satisfied feeling to stir within his chest.

He remembered all of it.

"I said stop staring. "

He smiled, taking the fork off her hands and slipping it out between her lips, he put the fork aside while maitaning eye contact with her , placing a hand on her jaw, he guided her head, tilting it to the side and he slowly closed his eyes.

Meanwhile Y/N was mentally screaming, she badly wanted to push him away but something between them shouted at her to not do so, deep inside, the urges she felt were slowly breaking, she was curious what it felt like.

She wasn't like this before, Y/N is a pretty girl, it was inevitable many men tried to hit on her when she was still on states but she never gave any guy a chance.

So what was it with Rindou that she badly wanted to kiss right now? What was this attraction between them?

Closing her eyes, Rindou leaned closer, his lips now just hovering above hers, brushing his pair against hers causing her to shiver slightly in anticipation.

Rindou then moved her head and placed his lips against her cheek instead making her eyes snap open and look at him dumbfounded.

"Why.. Wha.. "

"Oh? Thought we fuckin' hated eachother? Why do you seem so anticipated to share a kiss with me? " He smirked.

Gritting your teeth, embarrassment rushed to your cheeks and nerves, you clenched your fist , you body was practically shivering now due to the temptation to slap him unconscious on the jaw.

Pulling back, Rindou let go of you and ate the rest of your breakfast before tapping his lips with the napkin you prepared beside the plate.

"Mo... "

Rindou stopped, looking back at the girl who now had her head hung low with clenched fists. He knew he went over the line to tease her but to the point she was this disappointed? Rindou actually felt bad, he sighed and put the napkin down before crouching down.

Now looking up at her as their nose brushed once again.

"Hun..? " He tried to call out, wanting to apologize but when he didn't receive a reply, he brushed her hair, tucking some strands behind her ear to send some kind of comfort and apologizing action.

What he didn't expected was the girl to mumble once again.

"Tangina mo.. "

Now, he wasn't quite sure what that meant, but she did say it with a distressed face, cupping her cheeks, he was about to just kiss it all good until she used that advantage to slam the crown of her head against his chin causing him to fall back on the marble floors.

"What.. What the fuck?!! " He shouted, about to shout at her but stopped when he saw small tears at the corner of her eyes.

"Y/N.." He mumbled, standing up and she raised her head to look at him.

"Rin... " She paused and the next words that came out of her alluring lips only made him feel worse.

"I'm so confused.. "

Rindou understood what she meant immediately. Sighing, he went closer to her, wrapping his arms around her and she did the same by wrapping hers around his waist since she was just sitting down and Rin was standing up.

Rubbing his hand on her arm, he placed a soft kiss on top of her head and let her small hiccups calm down.

"Y/N, I never explained myself to you.. I'm fucking confused too, love. I don't know.. I cat describe this just yet and everytime I'm near you, I keep freaking out because compared to how I felt towards you when we were still kids, this is a lot stronger and feels like a burden in my chest. "

Tilting her head up, he wiped the small tears from her eyes and placed his forehead on hers once again before whispering above her lips.

"I'm still confused too, but someday.. I wish to understand this so I can explain it to you, I'm a horrible person, Y/N. Fuck, I never even apologized for coming onto you when you were fucking inebriated- I was older and yet I couldn't even think of such shitty mistake. That's so fucked up, but still... "

Swallowing a lump of his throat, she kept listening to her and the next few words that came out from him...

Were a clear indication that something between these two were gonna change after this.

"I'm a man, constantly living in irritation, I only trust my instincts around people I'm unfamiliar with- like with you.. But, Y/N, hopefully.. You can forgive a fucked up man like me in the future for all the bullshit I've done to you, back in the past and even now.."