Face-plant ☆MinoKana

I might start doing summaries before the actual fic. Anyways.

Requested by: someone (I cannot find the comment in the sea of requests)

Also pronouns (inspired by @Chxcolate_Cake)

Kanade: She/Her
Minori:She/Her

Minori is walking and face-plants the pavement. Funnily enough, Kanade is like a foot away.
____________________________________

Minori's POV

Phew... I'm so tired.

I just came back from practice. It's like... what? 5 or 6 pm? I don't know, I don't care! Practice went so well and we had so many compliments from the viewers on the livestream! Though... I'm so tired. My bones and limbs ache!  Ugh... I just hope I can get home quickly enough-

OOF!

...OWW!! My face!! And... my knees. It stings... so bad!

Kanade's POV

I left the convenience store and started walking down the street. Luckily, the store was only a street away so I didn't have to be out long.

As I was walking, a girl turned in front of me, walking sluggishly. I didn't care much, I just kept walking. As we walked down the pavement, her movements were getting more... tired? Until suddenly...

She tripped..?

I ran to her, making sure she was alright. I dropped my bag and reached down to help her up. She had a tear running down her face.

"Are you okay, Miss?" I asked her. She had light brownish hair and grey eyes. Her hair was a state despite the pretty colour, especially with the noon light shining on it.

"I-I'm fine..." She mumbled, pulling a smile. She wiped a tear away before hissing in pain. I saw her hand, all scraped up and hurt.

"Do you need any help?"

"No... unless you have any bandages?" She said. She sounded like she was trying her hardest to remain bright and peppy.

I carefully helped her up, her knees stinging as the air got to them. I helped her down the street and back to my house.

Minori's POV

As the girl behind me very kindly carried me to her house. I tried to start a conversation.

"Uh, thanks! I didn't expect anyone to help me."

"I could tell that was a hard fall. Also, your knees are bleeding."

"Yeah, bad luck and all!" I chuckled.

"It's fine..." The girl spoke very quietly, just above a whisper. I was close enough to hear it though.

We arrived at her house and she pulled out her keys and quickly unlocked the door. She helped me inside and sat me down on a kitchen chair. She turned on the lights, though one was slightly dimmer than the other.

"Hmm, haven't got round to changing the bulb?" I asked, trying to make a joke.

"I hadn't noticed."

"Oh... Well, at least the other one is bright!" I laughed. She smiled slightly back.

She left the room for a minute. I could hear stumbling and her dropping things. She then returned with a first aid kit.

"I haven't actually used this yet." She murmured, pulling open the hatch that keeps it shut. It looked like she was using all her strength.

"You have a nice house. Or, well, kitchen."

"Thanks. I don't do much decoration. I mainly stay in my room."

I stared into her eyes for a second, not realising I was staring. I quickly looked away and moved the attention to something else.

"I find it funny you just let a stranger into your house." I chuckle as she finally finds the bandages.

"Well, you looked friendly. I could trust you. And you look around my age." She said quietly, wrapping my knees in the bandages.

"Yeah, I've never seen you though. What school do you go to?"

"I do the online courses at Kamiyama High School." She moved up to my hands, wrapping in-between each finger and up my arm to make it secure.

"Oh! I go to Miyamasuzaka." I smile widely.

"My friend goes there." She steps back, putting the bandages back in the kit.

"Nice! I'm in class 1-A. What's your name?"

"Kanade."

"Preeetttttyyyy. I'm Minori!"

She smiles and shuts the kit, leaving to put it back. When she comes back, she helps me out of the chair.

"You should probably go home now." She whispers.

"Yeah, I need to walk my dog.

"If you want, we could talk on nightcord?" She pulls out her phone and opens the notes app.

"Oh, sure!" I pull out mine and open the actual Nightcord app.

We exchange users and promise to talk once I'm home and have walked my dog. She opens the door and I wobble out of the door.

"See you, Kanade!" I shout happily.

"Bye Minori." She says, slightly louder than her normal voice.

I wobble down the sidewalk, doing my best to skip happily.

The end :3

They're manifesting

They're manifesting

Also i couldn't find the picture of kanade throwing a bouquet at minori so ☹️